06|C R Y

10 Months 9 Hours 13 Minutes

A MONTH LATER Wanda had fit in perfectly, people would think she'd be at Hogwarts for years.After leaving the Transfiguration Class, she walked towards Potions.She reached the doors, and spotted the identical red head, grinning,"Lily-I didn't know you had potions!"

Lily spun round ,"Oh-Wanda, hi!Yeah, I didn't realise it was in my timetable until the last lesson,"Wanda nodded,asking the girl,"Last lesson too?"Lily nodded, saying,

"Is it okay, if were joined by one of my friends-Severus Snape, he's a Slytherin-?"
"I..don't mind, actually, who cares if you're friends with a Slytherin,"Wanda smiled, as Lily returned,it as a greasy haired boy sat beside her,"who's this?"

"Wanda Maximoff,"The girl said, smiling, as he returned it,
"Severus Snape-"
"Now!I will choose your partners-I am changing them, because there has been a slight...incident,"Slughorn paused, and chortled,"Right!Mr Potter and Miss Fortescue, Mr Lupin and Miss Parkinson, Miss Evans and Miss Maximoff,"

The two grinned, then suddenly we looked apologetic towards Severus as we heard,"Mr Snape and Mr Black."
He returned it with a grunt, leaving.

——————
WANDA AND LILY walked along the Black Lake, as the Prefect asked,"Soo, Wanda, have you ever went on a date,."
She was met with silence, as Wanda replied,"There's a guy, I like a lot,his name's Vision-he isn't entirely human but..."

She trailed off, and Lily smiled, grabbing her hand, and looking into the distance, hearing shouts, and more, then following the distant shouts, they saw Severus Snape, upside down, with a spell been used on him, by James Potter.

"Potter!Let him go!"Roared Lily, as Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew laughed, along with Lily, and Remus Lupin watched,"Oh, Evans,"Said James, calmly,"Only if you go on a date with me,"he offered.

"No!Not even it was you and the giant squid!"She screamed once more, and the crowd laughed, as Sirius grinned,
"Bad luck, Prongs,"
As Wanda stared, so Lily wouldn't suffer more of screaming, and losing her voice, she shouted, in a clear voice,"Potter, stop, now-"

——————–
"I'M SO SORRY, if you didn't come with me, this wouldn't of happened!"Cried Lily, as she held an ice pack to Wanda's head, as blood poured out, with a bruise."It's fine, Lily, my magic can fix it-And I mean it, I am fine, though I would be lying if I said it didn't  hurt."

Lily started sobbing, and Wanda chuckled,"Okay, I'm gonna show you something, to make you feel better.."
Lily then whispered,"Okay.."then added,"I thought...at Hogwarts I wouldn't have to face bad things...like my sister calling me a freak at home-"

"Lily..."muttered Wanda,"I know you think she has everything, and is better, but the truth is, she thinks you have everything..you both think the same things as each other..."said Wanda, faintly, on her hearing, and walking out of the Common Room, Wanda raised her finger to her lip.

Holding Lily's hand, they walked up a large tower, seeing stars when at the top, and Lily asked,"Why are we here?"
"I can see what the future will be like...or at least feel, I can only do it, when I look up into the sky...because some people believe that the people up in Heaven, know the future, that's why I can only perform it when I look into the sky..."

She trailed off, then raised her palms, up into the sky, and Lily stared, and Wanda closed her eyes, her palms facing out towards the stars, and her eyelids twitching, and red sparks coming out of her fingertips.

Then she screamed, knowing what the feeling was, and it was because of the future that it made her feel this way...pain

—————
Hiiii!Im sorry if my next chapter is out late-it will definitely be out tomorrow, but some of you live somewhere else, where the times different, sooo..oh and also, there wont be an update on every Saturday, i need a break atleast once a week, right?
Love, Karni xx
7|2|19