11| P L A N

[If my memory is right, Wanda already knew Remus was a werewolf, but you'll see why Wanda 'didn't know' about him, and sorry for publishing late, Internet was bad.]

"BUT HOW?HE'S the most kind person I've ever met-aside from you, of course,"said Lily frantically.Wanda sat on her bed, saying,"We have to be sure...Lily, you're good at Astronomy too, right?"

The green eyed girl nodded,"Yes?"
"We have to work out when the next full moon will be-and we'll be able to hear howls on a full moon-wait."paused Wanda, her eyes widening every second, Lily looked at her nervously, biting her lip, it was a habit of her when she was worried, or anxious,"What is it?"

"What if...the rumours about the Shrieking Shack, the rumour I'd known for the howls, and shrieks, from something, what if they are from Remus?We're a step closer, Lils!" exclaimed Wanda, and Lily broke into a grin,

"I don't hate Remus-I'm sure you don't, but I could never imagine him being harmful."

Wanda nodded."C'mon, we have a few days till the end of the year, let's plan it."
It was 5:00pm, and they'd been working on their plan for two hours, it was dinner, so they decided to eat, and have a rest, then finish it the next day.
Their plan was to go up to the Astronomy tower, and see if their would be a full moon coming up, if it was, Wanda said she'd try master a spell for invisibility, or turn into an animal, Lily wanted to help as well, so she looked at strong, and trust worthy spells for healing, in case they were injured by the werewolf, then as they were walking to the Great Hall, Wanda said,

"Lily, I realised we would be talking about the plan outside our dormitory, and we can't just talk about it in thin air or people will find out about him, and his...issue, so I made a bracelet, with an emerald in the middle, you press it, then you can talk to the other person in your mind, and it'll come to them, like a message-or like mind reading, but just talking to each other in your brain."

Lily's eyes brightened, if they could, and Wanda reached towards her pocket, and gave Lily the bracelet, and she chuckled,"I chose an emerald because it reminds me of our eyes, we both had green eyes, and they are the things that kind if navigate us, and the brain tells the eyes what to do."

They reached the Great Hall, and decided to sit nearest to the doors, the Marauders were towards the middle, and Wanda eyed each of them, a thought suddenly popping up in her head, she quickly pressed the emerald, thinking:

'Remus has scars, that could also be a reason he's a werewolf.'Lily looked up, obviously getting the message, and she glanced towards them, ,'Yeah, and those nicknames could mean something...what were they again?'

'Padfoot, Prongs, Moony and Wormtail.'thought Wanda, and her brain was working twice as much as before, because she quickly thought,'Moony-for Remus, because of the moon, maybe they're animagus, I know, it's ridiculous and they're a bit naive, but Pad-foot, a dog, Prongs, the things stags have, Wormtail, not a worm, but maybe something a bit bigger, with a tail, like a mouse, or rat?'

Lily looked at her surprised, whispering,"Wow, you're smart."
"Thanks."

After they finished their food, they left for their dormitories, but finished their plan in the Common Rooms, and Lily yawned, checking the time, and her eyes widening,"Oh no-it's late, c'mon, I'm tired, let's go."

Wanda nodded, and they both left for their dorms, little did they know, they left their plan for someone to find.

———
BOYS DORMS: THE MARAUDERS

"OUCH!PRONGS-"

EXCLAIMED Sirius, and Remus rolled his eyes, poking them out from on top of his book,"Go to sleep."
James raised his eyebrows,"Why aren't you asleep?"

"Because of yours and Padfoot's noise."
Silence."I'm going to get hot chocolate."
With that, Remus left, and reached towards the bottom of the stairs, and saw a piece of parchment on a table near the sofa, and his heart told him it wasn't any of his business, but his brain was telling him he should read it.

He picked it up, thinking their was no harm in reading it, then his eyes widened, processing at what he just saw.
A plan, of his lyncthrophy.

•——•Whoops, sorry for the cliffhanger, posting the next part on Wednesday, vote if you lived it, comment what you liked about it or your theory!Thank you for readingKarni xx      23

•——•
Whoops, sorry for the cliffhanger, posting the next part on Wednesday, vote if you lived it, comment what you liked about it or your theory!
Thank you for reading
Karni xx 23.4.19

P.s AVENGERS ENDGAME IS COMING OUT ON THE 25TH OF APRIL AND IM WATCHING IT!!