Caught By The Avengers.

I slowly walked through the streets of New York, my new mission? Kill Natasha Romanoff.

I wore a black hood and blue jeans with a metal mask on my face that covers my mouth and nose. I even wear a special, real jade, a necklace in the shape of a turtle. Which HYDRA allowed me to keep from my past. On the 'stomach' it said.

'Forever love, and Together Forever.'

But I, of course, hide it under my black hoodie so it's not seen.

I noticed her across the street, so I followed her, but I knew she noticed I was there. So I ran at her as she runs. I was much faster and eventually caught up, but she sees me try to grab her arm and quickly grabs it. But instead, I grab her wrist when she tries to grab mine and shove her into an alley.

She shakes her head angrily and goes into a defensive position while I stare at her with no emotion.

"It's either I catch ya or me AND my friends do. You have at least 4 minutes."She taunts, holding her daggers in hand.

"You are my mission, Romanoff. I mustn't disobey HYDRA."I reply with no emotion in my tone.

"To kill me? Trust me, nobody was able to, I can only die of heartbreak, and I already did."She snaps before attacking.

But I simply watch as she runs at me, and dodge all her attacks. But then she manages to pull down my hood, and remove my mask, my necklace now in her view as she gawks at it.

"Oh my god...J...Jada?!"She exclaims. 

'Yes? That's my name? How would this woman know?'

"Pain, "I mutter, tired of the delay, I watch as she cries out in pain, crumbling to the ground in agony as she writhes from mental pain.

"Enough!"People yell behind me and I look at the Avengers that had arrived.

"What are you doing to her?!" Scarlet Witch gasps as she sees Black Widow still on the ground writhing in pain.

"Mission. Exterminate Black Widow."I respond before turning back to the screaming woman.

I grab her by the throat but 3 small tranquilizer darts stuck out of my shoulder and I yank them out, dropping Black Widow, the mental illusion no longer over her and she was allowed to breathe without screaming.

I stumble back into the hard walls, groaning with sleepiness.

"My little Jade...what has Hydra done to you?" Natasha being on the verge of tears as she trembles lightly, she walked in front of me and cupped my cheek as memories of us shot through my mind.

"Momma?"I spoke softly with tears before falling unconscious, the last thing I saw was the heartbreak on my mother's face and the shocked Avengers looking at her.

I almost made a mistake...I almost killed the woman who adopted me...the woman who loved me and spoiled me like no other...and I almost killed her...

What have I done? I hurt momma...