Out of Control.

I woke up with a nasty headache and a VERY high fever.

"JARVIS....please get Bruce in here with medical supplies and get my mother Natasha to also come to my room. Notify the team that I am not feeling well."I cough harshly as he goes off to notify the others.

Bruce and Natasha, after 20 minutes, burst into my room quickly and check me over.

"We need to get her to the lab NOW. She's running a 100.8 fever! JARVIS get the team up NOW and heading to the lab!"Bruce exclaims as my mother picks up my light body and we all race to the lab.

I cry out in pain as I began to shift into multiple different animals, one is not from this world.

I shift back into my normal form and slowly began to turn black and unable to be touched, like a black ghost but isn't see through

"What's going on with my daughter!"My mother exclaims as Bruce places me into a glass containment on a mattress and locked it shut.

"Her body seems to be becoming unstable and the only way to release these high amounts of energy, she must spend it by shifting into multiple creatures that she may or not have known about. But based on her high amounts of stress and levels of pain, the transformations that are repeatedly being shifting from one animal to the other with no break is very painful to her body."Bruce spoke worriedly as the team arrives seeing my skin turning black as night.

"What the f..."Steve slaps a hand over Clint's mouth and approaches the glass, resting a hand on it. I weakly place my hand where he was on the other side. He was always like a big brother to me like Thor and Loki are. The team is very protective of me, willing to take their dying breath for me.

My body then jerks and I scream in burning pain as the darkness slowly covering my body speeds up and I become a shadow figure. (Figure at the top)

Natasha's pov.

I cover my mouth in horror as my daughter become a shadow creature and punches at the glass, shrieking madly and baring fangs as sharp as daggers. I cringe at the glass cracking slightly and I look at her fallen phone at my feet.

I pick it up and hold it as Banner analyzes my daughter.

"Perhaps an important friend or family member can help her return back to her normal self?"He suggests and I glance at the phone before pocketing it and walking confidently up to the glass, resting my hand on it and smiling reassuringly at Jada.

"It's ok, sweetheart, I'm here, can you calm down for us sweetheart?"I ask as she stares creepily at me.

She smiles threateningly, showing her sharp teeth again and shrieking loudly, to where we all had to cover our ears so we wouldn't go deaf. I look at my daughter sadly as she halts her shrieking. I notice how she stared at her phone in my front pocket and she points to it frantically.