Chapter 13

I woke up and Billie was sleeping peacefully next to me I could hear the rain hitting the window of the hotel room and felt the coldness on my face. I looked at Billie and stared at her for a while "stop staring at me weirdo" she mumbled I giggled and pecked her lips standing up "where you going?" She asked "I need to get ready I have a date" I said I felt her wide awake and I smirk at the sense of her jealousy "what you mean date?" She asked in a serious tone "I have a date with someone so cute today" I said she was sitting up and her hands were on her side she leaned against them and had a confused look on her face I hopped on bed and sat on her waist and wrapped my arms around her neck "you should get ready too it isn't a date without my date" I said her little jealous looked turned into a smile and I pecked her lips she deepened the kiss and laid back quickly wrapping her hands around my waist pulling me into her I pulled away and she groaned "sorry babes we gotta go come on" I said I kissed her and stood up running towards the bathroom of the hotel room and Billie quickly ran after me turning off the lights and asking me to trust her "sit here and wait" she said setting me on the bed she ran out the hotel room and quickly came back with a bag of candy and ordered room service from downstairs she set up blankets and pillows on the hotel floor and opened the curtains there was a view of the city and the rain looked beautiful falling down. Me and Billie sat there talking and eating enjoying each other's company. After she put the leftovers on the counter she walked back to me and laid next to me we stayed quiet until I heard the words that made my heart happy but quickly broke me after. The room went blurry around her and suddenly I felt the emotion take over I stood up and put on some shoes and my jacket I could hear Billie talking to me and trying to grab me but I ran out the door and towards the stairs. Those ocean eyes weren't filled with good intentions and I should of known by the way she looked at me. Fucking ocean eyes.
Hmmm what did Billie say? And the bold will always be authors note. Thank y'all for reading omg. I'm sorry I'm playing with y'alls emotions it'll get better I promise
Btw I wanna make another Billie boook so let me know if you guys would read it and I'll definitely start on it