Chapter 16

Billies pov
I woke up from a bad dream and looked over seeing my alarm clock it was 3:20 am I quickly stood up and ran to the apartment next door and knocked loudly. A very sleepy eli opened the door "what's wrong with you it's 3am" he said "where's Jamie?" I asked "she's asleep idiot" he said "can I talk to her?" I asked "this couldn't wait till morning" he mumbled as he walked back inside and a few minutes later a very cranky Jamie stood at the door "what?" She asked. I explained my dream to her and she looked at me in a form of shock. I embraced her into my arms tightly and we stood there for a bit "I'm sorry" I said "you were voicing your opinion don't be sorry" she said lowly "I was catching hella feelings and I got scared I'm sorry" I said a small smile planted on her lips "so I'm up and I won't be able to go back to sleep what you got in your pantry Eilish" (more like what you got in your pants am I right ladies? ;) no..no okay) she went into my apartment and went through my pantry and finally found some chips on the top cabinet which she had to climb to get. In my dream I was dating Q and everyone knew me and Jamie broke up. That's the difference here me and Q aren't dating and no one knows me and Jamie broke up. She climbed into my bed and wrapped the blanket around her "You woke me up so come cuddle me" she said I jumped next to her and she put her head in the crook of my neck. I knew she wasn't asleep so I told her something I've never told anyone before "I love you" I said to her and she instantly sat up and smiled "I love you too Eilish" she said she leaned down and kissed me, I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and started to suck on her neck and bite down causing her to moan loudly a few times as I was about to take her shirt off a loud knock came from next door "can you two quit having sex I'm trying to sleep!" Eli said Jamie let out a loud laugh and I looked at her features as she threw her head back and smiled. "We haven't even started yet" I said loudly back he let out a loud groan and knocked back. I pulled Jamie down onto me and held her close to me I heard her low breathing slow down and I knew she had fallen asleep. I'm in love with Jamie and I can't lose the feelings I have for her.
Y'all so I can't write smut so like someone write it for me. Thanks for 3k! Omg I can't believe people actually like my writing. Sooo I have a very creative mind all the time which means I come up with book ideas a lot Imma make another book which will make me have 4 total books of Billie. But I'm also making a plot book too so you guys can write themmm. Chapter later on today