Chapter 23

It was finally Oceans party and it was at a big warehouse and there was fair rides and food trucks and ball pits and a lot of fun stuff for the kids. I was playing with ocean in the ball pit when Billie joined us and a few pictures were took by the photographer and there was one where ocean had her little arms wrapped around me and billies neck and we were kissing her cheeks and that one was my favorite. Ocean decided to go play with her friends and I sat on a small pink bench and Billie sat next to me and I felt myself grow nervous since we haven't talked since the hook up a week ago. "So were just gonna ignore that we hooked up?" She asked "yep" I said "why?" She asked "you're getting married" I said she looked down and stayed quiet. At the corner of my eye I saw Eli walk in with a big pink box "uncle Eli" ocean said excitedly and ran up to him I quickly made my way to them and told ocean to go play while I talked to Eli "what are you doing here?" I asked "I'm sorry" he said "ugh fine but only because I need to tell you something" I said he smiled brightly and put down the present while I dragged him across the room to a couch with no people around I told him what happened and his mouth hung a little "I ship it" he said with a smirk I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly "she's getting married" I said "maybe if you tell her what you feel she won't" he said I sighed and leaned on his shoulder "so you and Shawn" I said "no not if it bothers you" he said "Eli if it makes you happy go for it just don't tell Ocean for a while" I said he nodded and we stood up and joined everyone at the party.
At the end of the party Billie put a sleeping ocean into my car and Eli drove home with all the presents in his car; I thanked Billie and started to get in my car "hey" she said lightly I looked up and met her eyes "me and Amber moved the wedding to this weekend, I don't know if you and ocean want to join us" she said I felt emotions take over me and a knife go into my heart and the hopes of being with Bil "we'll be there" I said she smiled and walked away. Maybe I can finally move on this way.