㈡ | Begin

World n°2

Jimin was startled when a guard tapped his shoulder rather suddenly. He recognised the guard from where he was the royal advisor, the latter was really polite but it seemed he was like that only with nobles.

He was shocked when the guard told him the king was summoning him to his chambers, and he didn't hold back from asking why. He knew for sure the king wasn't Taehyung anymore, not in this world. He was very frightened he may have done something wrong that could cause his doomsday being upon him so soon.

“You seem like the king's whore to me, aren't you?” The guard barked his voice very degrading it took every ounce of Jimin's self-control not to lash out on him and then regret it. His pride was very wounded he noted that once he returns to become the royal advisor, he'd have that guard killed before his very eyes. 

The king's whore? That obviously was his title here, and he felt so humiliated that he wished a hole could just open up and swallow him whole.

The guard didn't even leave him time to react in any way. He yanked him up and sent him on his way, explaining the direction to the king's private quarter very quickly before disappearing. Jimin didn't even need that, he knew the way as the palms of his hand.

How not and he used to sleep there almost every night? He was rather scared who he'd meet there instead, of who was the king now if Taehyung was no more than a castle servant?

He walked with shaky legs on the red carpet that clothed the ground, leading to the king's grand door at the end of the hall. It looked exactly as the other castle, same paintings, same succession of torches and chandeliers, same tapestries of men and gods.

As long as he spent in the castle, as more he got sure that everything in that new world was the same as the one he had always known, save for the fact that he and Taehyung became servants and someone else took the crown.

It was very disheartening, and he felt weak and exposed like this. He just wished he could always stay a noble, what was even the point of all of this? He felt he had to somehow understand it himself, find a way to stay in his world and never deal with the hustle of being a servant again. This wasn't where he belonged at all.

He reached out to knock on the wooden surface of the door, his palms were clamming with sweat, and he felt disgusting. Where do servants even bath? He despised everything in that lifestyle, it wasn't a choice of course, but he still hated it with every fiber of his being.

The door swung open and Jimin was startled at the sight. Taehyung was right, the king was none other than Jungkook, and it almost made him go blind.

Jungkook, the kitchen servant that always make them food, is dressed in a silk robe, his neck decorated with expensive jewelry, but as he took the time to analyse how beautiful that servant looked dressed like a king, he failed to recognize how he reeked of wine. The king was definitely drunk, and it didn't seem as a good sign only if Jimin was able to notice it.

“Finally you came, pretty?” Jungkook said turning back to his table, and grabbing a golden goblet full of what he assumed was wine, and it was then when he realized the dazed off look on the king's face. “Would you care for some wine?”

“No thank you.. Your majesty.” Jimin was barely able to say the last words. Just how amazing! He previously had to bake, to cook, to clean the floor and the cutlery, to get used to sleep on the dirty ground that made all of his bones ache and now. Now he had to treat his kitchen servant as a king.

Jimin thought he'd never get used to live like this, it was very tiring for his muscles who used to only lay around all day with people doing whatever he wished without a second request.

“Very well.” Jungkook replied smiling as he drank off what was left in the golden goblet before dropping it in the tiled ground with a ringing thud. Then he went to sit on the big bed, the very same bed him and Taehyung have been sleeping on every night.

It was maddening, and Jimin felt betrayed, hurt, so displeased he had clenched very hard on his back teeth he was sure they would hurt. What was God even punishing him for? Taking everything he had to give it to a kitchen boy?

Jungkook skin was flushed as he took off his robe, and Jimin unconsciously closed his eyes. He'll never look at anyone's bare body save for his baby's body, save for Taehyung's body. He was never going to look at another man, be the king or whoever.

“Is something the matter?” Jungkook asked sliding his hand through his hair in a slow fashion, shooting him a delirious gaze. It sent a shiver down Jimin's spine that he barely managed to keep standing. He felt as if he knew way too much about what was going to happen, and he hoped for a miracle to save him.

“No, your Grace.”

“Perfect. Disrobe for me.”

Jimin's eyes widened in shock, it seemed what the guard said was also true. Him, Park Jimin, was the royal whore. He didn't even hesitate before denying the king his request, his pride couldn't take more hits than that, he already hated Jungkook in the other world, and his resentment grew even deeper by the assault.

Disobedience was sentenced by death, he knew the law by heart but he seemed to completely forget it at the amidth of his shocked phase of denial.

“What?” The king asked in surprise, his eyes turning dangerously sharp as he stared him down in contempt, condescension dripping from his voice just as much as his stare. “You should feel honoured. I can have anyone I desire for my bed, everyone would be happy to be graced with my presence, yet I chose to stick to you. The dirty little kitchen boy!”

“But I don't want to!” Jimin pressed, feeling rather panicked at the situation, at how helpless he was, the king could just call the guards and it was all over for him. Jungkook would crush his honor and heart all in one go, he'd rape him and he'd hate himself forever for it.

“I don't want you to touch me, ever.” Jimin continued with a small wavery voice he would be surprised if Jungkook even heard him, he wasn't used to this treatment. He never could let someone rip his honour to shreds like this, not in this way. It was all too much for him to handle. Yet, he didn't know it could even get worse.

“You could never learn your place, could you? I can use you however I wish. You're technically my slave.” Jungkook's words were low and punctuated, eyes still as sharp and scary. “I could have you killed for disobedience, but I m above that. I'll spare your life, and instead I'll fuck that friend of yours. What was his name again, Taehyung?”

“No no, please don't. You can have me instead. I'm sorry, I'm all yours!” Jimin spurted out without much thoughts. He'd die before letting anyone touch his precious Taehyung.

Jimin wanted to protect him at all cost, especially that it was all happening because of him, it was his problem to deal with and now his best friend got also included. He suddenly didn't care if he got raped, hurt or whatever. He'd even do it again, always. For Taehyung, always.

Tae may not be the king in that world, but Jimin was loyal to him all the same. Taehyung was Taehyung, no matter under what conditions, even when as far in between as a castle servant and a crown king.

Jungkook seemed to grow rather amused looking at Jimin's immediate reaction, yet his gaze was strong, hard, so unforgiving that it felt painful. Jimin knew Jungkook would take Taehyung no matter what he said then, he was sure, and he felt that he wanted to die because of it.

Jimin wished he could turn back time and just surrender to him, for maybe then he'd leave Taehyung alone. Jimin wanted to slam his head against the wall for commiting such a stupid mistake.

“Guards!”

06.02.19