TaeKai: Dance Cold

(Help me I've become really obsessed with this ship lately 😍😍)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It would be considered a miracle if SM gave their idols a break from work, even if it was just a day or two. And these upcoming 3 days were some of those miracles.

Jongin of Exo and Taemin of SHINee are hanging out in Jongin's private beach house, the two deciding to make the most of their 3-day break.

The two planned to go for a swim for the first day and right now, Taemin was on his way to Jongin's room to wake him up.

"Baby?" Taemin called out to his lover, knocking a few times before entering the room.

The light grey walls gave him a cozy feeling and the flowy white curtains allowed for just the right amount of sunlight to give the room a nice glow.

"Jonginnie?" Taemin calls out again, a little louder this time. He finds his Nini bear still in deep slumber under his cream colored duvet.

"Jonginnie~" Taemin whispers into his boyfriend's ear, hoping the tickling sensation would wake him up.

Slowly, Jongin's eyes start to flutter open. He lets out a loud yawn before looking at Taemin and giving out a smile.

"Hey babe~" Jongin said, blessing his boyfriend with his sexy morning voice.

"Hiii~" Taemin giggled, running his fingers through Jongins soft brown hair. Jongin gently took Taemin's hand and placed a soft peck at the back of it, making Taemin's heart flutter.

Jongin sat up and pulled Taemin closer to him, the latter's back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around the latter's waist. Taemin sighed contentedly, resting his head on his lover's shoulder.

As excited as Taemin was to jump into the water, cuddling up with his sweet Nini bear made him never want to leave those warm and protective arms ever again. Jongin lifts one arm up to place a hand under Taemin's chin, gently turning his face to look at him. He took a few seconds to appreciate the beauty of Taemin's eyes before softly placing his lips against Taemin's.

Taemin's heart bursted with love and happiness. He responded immediately and the two shared a soft, sweet kiss.

"I love you~" Jongin said after pulling away, looking into Taemin's eyes again.

"I love you too~" Taemin giggled, staring at the dark brown orbs of his boyfriend.

The two stayed in comfortable silence until the rumbling of Jongin's tummy was heard.

"Was that you?" Taemin asked, as if it wasn't obvious.

"Hungry~" Jongin pouted at his lover, causing him a pinch to the nose.

"I made bacon and pancakes when you were still asleep. They're waiting for you in the kitchen." Taemin removed Jongin's arms from his waist and stood up, pulling Jongin along with him, and the two made their way downstairs.

Sure enough, the scent of bacon and pancakes can be smelled and Jongin's stomach rumbled louder. Taemin chuckled and gently pushed his Nini to sit down while he served his breakfast.

He set the plate down infront of Jongin and the latter started eating. Jongin exaggeratedly closed his eyes and made "noises" to express how good the taste was. Taemin bit his lip from laughing.

"Is that absolutely necessary?" Taemin took Jongin's free hand and pressed it against his soft, warm cheek.

"Yes," Jongin replies half serious half jokingly "my baby deserves only the best feedback."