2min: Baby cheese

Minho:

Ah Taeminnie.. the most mesmerizing performer out there.

The guys and I are in Taemin's dressing room watching our maknae dance his heart out infront of thousands of screaming fans, on the TV.

The more I watch him, the more I am in love with him. Oh Taeminnie...

Taemin makes his last bow and proceeds to go backstage. I exit his dressing room to meet him in the hallway.

"Hyung!" Taemin ran to me and I caught him in my arms.

"You did great today Taeminnie!" I squeezed him but not too tightly.

"Thanks." He smiled. I pulled away and noticed that his eyes were showing signs of sleepiness.

Before I could say anything, the rest of the members made their way out.

"Congrats Minnie, you were awesome!" Key gave Taemin a warm hug. Taemin sighed and mumbled a thanks.

"You guys wanna go out for dinner to celebrate yet another job well done?" Onew hyung asked.

I looked at Taemin and let him answer the question.

"Sorry guys, but I feel really tired. My limbs feel pretty much boneless after all the dancing and a headache is starting to form. I'm starting to not feel good right now. I think I'd rather go back to the dorm and rest." He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed rather loudly.

I gently ran my fingers through his blonde hair and exchanged looks with the other members.

"We should get our baby cheese to bed then. Poor baby has run out of energy." I didn't want to give Taemin a hard time, so I carried him bridal style out to our van.

*fast forward to the dorms*

"Minho hyung..?" I hear a soft and tired voice from our shared bed. I finish putting my pj's on and make my way beside my sleepy boyfriend.

"Yes Minnie?"

".... I think I'm coming down with something." Those words worried me.

I looked at him with concern and placed the back of my hand on his neck. He felt really warm, warmer than the normal body heat.

"Does anything hurt baby?"

"My head is starting to ache more and my body just feels really achy overall. I want to go to sleep." I nod in understanding.

"I'll just give you some medicine for your fever, then we can go to sleep, okay?" Taemin just nods, trying his best to keep his eyes open.

I hand him a pill and a bottle of water and he takes the medicine without hesitation, drinking half the bottle.

"Hyung, I'm so tired..." aigoo the poor baby cheese.

"Let's go to sleep then."

"Cuddles?"

I smile warmly as we lie down and get under the blanket. I pull him into a warm hug. He was asleep instantly and that made me worry. Taemin felt really tired. It makes me wonder, how long was he feeling this way?

I look down at Taemin's sleeping face and I can't help but mentally coo at the adorable and peaceful angel. I reach out to turn off the lamp and go to sleep, Taemin snuggled up to my chest.