you cheated on me | Jensoo

TAGS : Slight angst? More drama.

-
Hey uhm i hope this is good enough lmao
i'm sorry i didn't follow your idea tho
i want to write some drama.
   - fn
FOR : dorkyxjisoo

-
  "Jisoo," A soft voice cooed, it sounded full of desperation.
"Please leave me be, Jennie." The other sounded more hurt and sad.
"I'm.. sorry. I was dr--" Jennie held Jisoo's hand tighter.
"That's not a reason, Jennie. You loved him more than you could ever love me. You hurt me harder than the time I hurt you. Jeez, when will you just be mature already! You always cheat on me like it's no big deal! You--" Jisoo puffed angrily before continuing,

"Jennie, this has happened before. You cheated on me with Lisa, that Rosé girl, Irene, and even more that I can count! Fuck you honestly. I don't know what the hell you did that I continued loving you." Jisoo snapped.
"But Jichu-" Jennie tried to hold back her own tears,
I guess this is what I get for being a cheater huh? She thought while letting a tear drop.
"Don't Jichu me, Jennie Ruby whatever your name is, all I know now is an irresponsible, lying, cheating bastard that would rather have one night stands with strangers and some drunk 'friends' than be faithful for her girlfriend. I'm so sick of you, you dumbass. Honestly, I cooked for you for 3 fucking years! Three! The first year w-was fine! We actually loved each other then. But the last 2 years you come back here, at 3 a.m just to eat the food! Not to say 'Hello dear, I love you' anymore! I don't even know where you were! You only told me that it was work and shit! But we both know, that you only went home that late because you put your fingers on another and sucked a dick!"

Flashback
"Nini! Come here, honey. I cooked something for you!" Jisoo smiled genuinely, while holding her spatula.
"Hello dear! I missed you." Her girlfriend smiled just as bright.
Jennie used her small fingers to snatch the spatula and quickly got some of Jisoo's cooking.

"Jennie!" Jisoo pouted cutely,
Damn, she's so cute. The snatcher thought.
"Give it back!" The latter said while trying to hold back her slight laughter.
"Nyeh! Jennie's mommy cooks so well~ Jennie loves her very much!"
Jennie hugged the sweetest girlfriend she could ask for.
Jisoo returned the hug and smiled, "I love you too much, so much, and much more, Jennie."

But that was back then. Back to the present.

Jennie could only cry louder.
"Jisoo, I have an explanation!" She tried to shout but her voice was getting weaker.
"Jisoo... I love you-"
"Shut your trap, Jennie. I handled your cheating for the last 2 years, and this is the last one. I hate you. Go fuck around with that Jongin guy you last had sex with. Screw you." Jisoo stormed around the room with her luggage.
"I love you, Jennie. Honestly, I do. But... you're the one who doesn't love me at all."
Jisoo stormed out, but Jennie quickly held her hand and kissed it.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry." Jennie pouted while wiping her eyes with the other hand.
"Me.... too. I'm sorry for doing this." 
Is she going to forgive me? Please.. I want her to be the same Jisoo I love. Jennie smiled softly.
Jisoo slapped her so hard, making the Jennie's cheek very red, like a school student that just saw boobs for the first time.
"That's my apologies, heartsnatcher. Good luck to your future endeavors, Miss Kim. I hope you burn in hell." Jisoo smiled at her, like Jisoo had used to when they were still in 3rd year.
Full of hatred and full of anger.

And...
Jisoo had left Jennie.

flashback
Jisoo's POV
Jennie... Kim? That name... I hate it so much. That flirty one..

"Jisoo-unnie, are you even listening to me? Like... are you? Who are you thinking about?"
"Noone, Lalisa. Just some personal problems."
Lisa simply nodded and went on her way to her class.
I'm pretty lucky to have a friend like Lisa, aren't I? She respects my space, and I respect hers as well. I waved as I went to my class as well.

I sat down and smiled at the teacher.
"You're in my class pretty early, Ms. Kim. What's the matter?" Mr. Koo said as he arranged his papers for our lesson today.
"Well prof, Lisa went early so I didn't have anything to do anymore. Decided I'll go to class."

"Good, I need someone to help me too. Jisoo, can you give these papers over to Ms. Chung."
I walked over to him and he handed the documents over.
"Thank you, Jisoo."
I replied with a 'You're always welcome.'
As I was walking, I saw Kim Jennie walking with a slight frown on her face.

Why though?

I ignored the thought quickly.
I reached for the doorknob of Ms. Chung's room before someone opened it first.
"Ah, hello! What's your name?" Jennie smiled at me.

So fake.

"Kim.. Jisoo." I smiled softly and entered the room.
I looked for Ms. Chung but she wasn't there.
"Um.. how about you? What's your name?" I lied about the name part, she's one of the popular ones here.
"Kim Jennie." She closed her eyes cheekily.
"So Jennie, may I ask where is Ms. Chung?"
"Oh! She just left quite a while ago."
"Aren't you a student of hers?"
"Yes I am!" She proudly exclaimed.
"Please hand these over to her."

I quickly gave her the papers that I was holding, and walked away.
Before I could go far though, I looked at Jennie with such eyes.

I know you're acting nice. Stop it. You hurt one of my friends before. I hate you, Jennie Kim.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"I love you." Jennie repeated again, holding her phone against her ear.
"Jisoo, come on. I really do.
Please don't really go. I really need you."
"Your voicemail is being sent." She heard the robot say.
"I love you, Jisoo."

-

should i continue this??
lmao sorry if it isn't good ^^