run! | chaennie

TAGS : Fluff ;) adulting(?)

-

   "Jennie!" Rosé ran faster than usual. This is because Jennie, her girlfriend was chasing her once again.
"Oh my god! Stop chasing me!" She desperately shouted.
"Chaeeeeeyouuuuung!" The latter got closer to the running chipmunk.
"Slow down! I was just gonna ask you to a date!"

Oh crap, this is a bait. Rosé refused to listen and ran faster.

"Jesus... christ. Fine, I'll leave you there." Jennie gave up and held her phone asked their two other bestfriends, Jisoo and Lisa to a girls' day out.
They agreed as usual.
"How about Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked.
"Well, she's running from me again."
"Mmhm." Jisoo hummed in agreement.

-
"Hey guys! Why-- didn't you guys tell me that we would be -- hangin' out?" Rosé panted in between her words.
"Well, someone kept running away from me." Jennie looked at the brunette straight in the eye, obviously making sure that Rosé knew it was her.
"Oh." She sat down beside Jennie while Lisa and Jisoo were in front of the lovebirds.
"Well, you gotta order something, Chae. We already ordered." Lisa smiled at her.
"Forgot about that! Be right back, guys."

"Hah, your girlfriend is soooo airheaded." Jisoo squinted her eyes.
"Yeah, I know. But they are like... our parents, Jisoo. Chaeyoung and Jennie are like the big scary bosses and me and you are just those side-mission bosses." Lisa smiled softly at Jisoo.

"Don't say that, Lisa! You're always going to be my hardest boss to beat." Jisoo played along, winking.
"Jesus christ, would you guys just date already?"
"Hahaha!" The crackhead duo cracked a laugh.
"I wish though." Lisa whispered very softly.

After a bit more of chatting with another, Rosé came with her order.
"Guys," Chaeyoung inhaled before continuing;
"I am about to finally get the promotion!"
"Beautiful! Our chipmunk's finally gonna get a promotion. Pikachu, I'm so proud!" Lisa hugged the girl beside her who was Jisoo.
"Same! I'm so proud of you Chaeyoung!"

They kept on laughing, when a thought appeared on Jennie's mind while staring at her very own pasta;
I'm so lucky to have her. It was worth it to run after her.
I love you, Chaeyoung.

-

Sorry if this was short!
I'm gonna go write a chapter for Valentines' Day!
It's going to be my favorite ship ^^
Feel free to request as usual!
<3