Part 4

"WELCOME TO RA YELLOW GAVIN!!" Everyone shouted as I sat at the head of the table awkwardly. It's like when it's your birthday and everyone is singing to you and you don't know what to do. "Thank you, everyone."Everyone was eating a lot of food and having a good time, meanwhile, I didn't know anyone there so I was just sitting there eating and staying in a corner. I was now wearing my Ra yellow jacket. Professor Alex was the Ra yellow Professor. We all departed to our dorms, I went to what they said was my dorm room. "H-hey." I heard a shy voice say. "Hello, I'm Gavin Gebhart." I replied. "I'm Allyson Tyron, but people just call me Ally." She came out from the darker corner she was in. She was a short girl with glasses and dirty blonde hair and wore a Hogwarts beanie along with her Ra Yellow jacket. We started talking and got to know each other and then we just went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night and got dressed. I left the room trying not to wake Ally up. When I got outside I was just looking around when I see Shane getting his ass kicked by Vincent. "Well, where is he?!?!" Vincent shouted. "Hey what's up?" I said walking up to them. "Well, if it isn't the lucky bastard." He said mockingly "You know yellow really isn't your color" I brushed off the insult. "What do you want Vincent?" I asked him. "A rematch!!" he shouted. "Dude your loud. Calm down unless you want to wake the whole school up." Shane chimed in. "Wait until next rank up exams. You'll get your chance then." I said while starting to walk off. "HOLD ON THERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" he said and grabbed me by the shoulder. "That's enough!" A voice says. We turn and see Headmaster Dawson walking towards us. "What are you kids doing up?" he asked. We just stood there in silence. "I should report the three of you for not being in your dorms during curfew. Buuuut I want to see how good Gavin here is in a duel. So if you win I won't turn you in." A small smirk came across my face. "Let's get this show on the road!" I shouted.

Duel!

"I'll start" I said as I drew my hand. "I'll summon Garmr of the Nordic Beasts and equip him with Nordic Relic Draupnir. I will end my turn with a face down."

"My turn" Headmaster said "I summon Magicians Rod and activate its effect, I add magicians navigation from my deck to my hand. I will discard one card and special summon Apprentice Illusion Magician and use its effect to add a Dark Magician to my hand. I activate Dark Magical Circle and look at the top 3 cards of my deck and add one card that lists dark magician in it. I add a Dark Magic Attack. I'll throw a card face down and attack your Garmr with Illusion."

(My LP 4000-->3600)

"Now Magicians Rod attacks you directly!"

(My LP 3600-->2000)

"I end"

"I draw!" I drew my card. "I summon Mara of the Nordic Alfar and use its effect to synchro summon. Loki Lord of the Aesir. Now Loki attack Apprentice Illusion Magician."

(Opponents LP 4000-->2700)

"I end my turn"

"I Draw!" He said "I activate my trap Magicians Navigation and special summon Dark Magician from my hand, along with Dark Magician Girl. Because of Dark Magical Circle, I can banish your Loki. Now Dark Magician Girl attacks you directly"

(My LP 2000-->0)

WINNER HEADMASTER.

"I overestimated you, Gavin." He said "But I won't report you. You did better than anyone else I've fought." He said as he walked off. "Not so "High and Mighty" now are you?" Vincent said. I got up slowly and was tempted to punch him but I walked towards my dorm.

End Part Four

Sorry for the very short duel. I was rushed.