Part 6

When I woke up the next morning I wasn't in the dorm. I apparently was in the sky. I looked around confused and hoping I was dreaming when I saw a Kuriboh flying around. As I looked around I noticed a few other things I recognized. I saw a Lancer Lindwurm, and a Winged Kuriboh. "Ah, so he awakens!" I heard a thunderous voice say. "Yes, it seems he has." Another Voice sounding more mischievous said. "Calm yourselves! Let's give him time to adjust." A more familiar voice said. I turned around to see Thor Lord of the Aesir Standing next to Loki Lord of the Aesir. "What's happening?" I asked. "I must be dreaming." I said panicking. "Yea this is just a bad dream." I was calming down and just decided to go with it. I turned around completely and saw Odin Father of the Aesir. And that's when I started panicking again. "It's just a dream." I repeated to myself. "Gavin, Guardian of the Aesir! We welcome you to Soverngarde." I looked around and Thor, Loki, and Odin were standing there in front of me, only they were like much smaller versions. Almost Chibi. "What's going on?" I asked. "You have been chosen to be the Guardian of the Aesir." Mini Loki answered. "Sorry about that, Loki is a bit blunt. But what he says is true." Baby Thor replied. "Why are you guys so small?" I asked. "We have taken a form that you humans call a "Duel Spirit". " Chibi Odin answered this time. "Yes, but why?" I prompted. "Because we are gods and we do what we want." Mini Loki responded. "We need you to help guard Aesir." Chibi Odin said. "Why me?" I asked. "Because you are the chosen one." Baby Thor answered me. "Oh, and I was worried you would be vague." I said sarcastically. "Why am I the chosen one?" "Because you are." Loki had replied. "Yes but why?" I asked again. "Reasons" Loki had replied again. "Ok, I don't like him." I said gesturing to Loki. "That's alright neither do we." Odin said. "Now back on topic, we have chosen you to be our guardian." Thor said "Why?" I asked. "We aren't entirely sure ourselves. You ask too many questions. You are the chosen one, you can see us in our duel spirit form now back to Earth with you." Chibi Odin said. "Rock on Baby Thor!" I said as I vanished from Soverngarde.