Alduin x reader

I was walking down the rocky path road leading to Helgen. I remembered the first time I was there...to be executed for nothing. I remembered that black dragon with the gorgeous red eyes. Staring into my pupils. Alduin...

I kicked a rock off to the side and opened the doors to see the destroyed place. I sighed and went to what was left of the inn. I sat down on a bed that was left scorched from fire.

"Alduin...." I mumbled. I laid down and put my hands on my face. I felt something wet hit my hands, and I realized I was crying. But why? He's a villain..! I sighed and sat back up. I then heard a familiar roar from the sky. It can't be Alduin....can it?

"A-Alduin...?" I looked up through the damaged roof and saw, in fact, that black dragon with gorgeous red eyes. My eyes widened.

"H-How did he find me?" I saw him land and smash apart the inn. I screamed and covered myself, only to be taken in by Alduin's wing for protection.

"A-ALDUIN......" I yelled. He covered my mouth with his other wing.

"Strin vok, Dovahkiin!" He yelled. I whimpered.

"I came here because I heard you calling for my faan. Name." He growled, his red eyes staring right into my e/c eyes. My eyes widened as he uncovered my mouth and let me go.

"But...I said your name so quietly." I whispered. He gave a small smile that looked like he was mocking me.

"Oh, Dovahkiin....do you not understand? I am Alduin, the World-Eater! I can hear even your quietest whispers." I frowned.

"oh...shoot that means he's heard....quite a lot from me......" My face reddened. He smirked.

"Indeed." He nodded. My face became more red.

"S-So um....when do I get to Fus Ro Dah you across Skyrim?" Alduin frowned.

"I am here not for you to hurt me, Dovahkiin. I am here for peace..." He looked away. "...at least with you?"

"Um...sure? I guess I don't really know how to respond to that. Why the sudden want in friendship?" I asked, tilting my head.

"N-No not friendship....t-together...l-like..date....." Alduin whispered. Alduin turned into his human form. He looked much like Paarthurnax, which is a good thing seeing that they are brothers, but instead of white flowy locks, he had black hair, a goatee, red piercing eyes, and dragon armor that was black. I blushed madly when I sighted him.

"Y-You can turn human, like your brother?" I gasped.

"Of course. I mean, if he can do it I can do it, right? Namas rok nis kuz avok lein med zey ahrk koven wahl laas thaar wah dii uth dahik Paarthurnax los ahzuk dremiik ahrk Zu'u los clearly ni... " He smugly said.

"W-wow... what....." I didn't realize he had gotten close to me. I grabbed my hand, his hand emitting a cold feeling. He smirked.

" Except he can't take over the world like me and somehow make life obey to my orders because Paarthurnax is a freaking pacifist and I am clearly not." He repeated, this time in English. I smiled lightly.
"You look.... pretty good as a human, and believe me, that's saying a lot." I muttered. He giggled.
"Heh, you're not so bad yourself, Dovahkiin."
"Y/n."
"What?"
"My name is Y/n.... you don't have to call me that...." I looked down.
Alduin cupped my face, lifting my head to gaze into his red orbs.
"Y/n...." he whispered. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.
"Alduin, can I perhaps... date your brother?" I asked smugly. I saw anger and jealously shoot at me from the way he looked down.
"NO YOU CANNOT!" He yelled, my ears twitching at the sudden sound.
"Are you sure? He's pretty hot~" I saw his eyes narrow in annoyance.
"You're trying to get to me aren't you?" He snapped, turning his head to me. He gripped my wrists and I winced in pain.
"O-ow.... that hurts please... let go I was j-joking......" I said. He realized his grip and eased it.
"I'm... sorry I'm still getting used to this ....pacifist and peace thing....forgive me." He frowned.
"No worries, Alduin!" I smiled and hugged the dragon-man. I felt him tense up and then relax.
"What is this that you are doing? What am I feeling?" Alduin started freaking out, obviously not used to hugs.
"It's called a hug! It shows affection and love! What are you feeling?" I smiled. His face was red.
"A warm feeling... in... my... heart?" He slowly said. My eyes widened.
"It's called happiness." I grinned.
"I didn't even know I had a heart." He said in a low voice.
"Haha, everyone has a heart!!!!!" I laughed. He nervously grinned and looked away.
"Heh... I am not sure I can agree with you there!" I frowned.
"You're the enemy." I boldly stated.
"Excuse me?" He raised his head.
"I said you're the enemy." I have him an angry look.
"Wha-me?! The enemy!? How am I the enemy!?" He yelled.
"Because you want everyone to bow down to you and worship you to Oblivion and back!!" I shouted. I had tears in my eyes.
"....I'm.....I'm sorry.....I.... j-just... wanted to change. I went to you because I know of your kind heart.... I... d-did not think you were going to .... shoot my life at me......" he sobbed. I raised my head and saw his tears. I gasped quietly and put my hand on his face. He looked at me leaned into my hand. I stroked his face and got closer to him.
"You not always bad. Like right now." I said and felt him smile lightly. He got closer to me and I felt something cold on my lips. My eyes widened in surprise.
"ALDUIN!?!?!?" I yelled. He let go of me and walked back a good few feet.
"I-I apologies!!!!" He quickly said.
"Come here." I quietly said. He did as so and I kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back.
"Woo! Go get some, brother!!!" A familiar voice boomed and I saw Paarthurnax sitting beside us.
"PAARTHY GO TO YOUR MOUNTAIN AND MEAVE US ALONE!!!!"
"Alone? No." Paarthurnax laughed and smiled.
"Go." Alduin ordered.
"No thanks."
"Paarthy ~ you look hot today~" I saw Alduin looking at me with shock.
"What!?" Paarthurnax said in shock. Suddenly I felt Alduin pull me to his chest.
"Alduin....." I blushed.
"I was joking." I said. He kissed my cheek and held me tightly.
"Enjoy yourselves." Paarthurnax said as he flew off.
"Mine." Alduin said.

1122 words!