Chapter Four

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I got out of bed and picked up my phone and saw Namjoon was calling me.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey Y/N." Namjoon said.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just sitting down and watching TV with my members what about you?" He asked me.

"Just heading downstairs to make myself some breakfast."

"Did I wake you Y/N?"

"No you didn't wake me." I told him so he won't worry.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry." I assured him.

"Okay good, I have to go now, we have to go to BigHit."

"Okay talk to you later then."

"Talk to you later Y/N." He said before hanging up.

After hanging up, I opened the refrigerator and got everything I needed for my breakfast. I started cooking my breakfast.

When I finished making my breakfast, I took my food to the living room and turned on the TV. I was flipping through the channels and landed on the K-Drama channel. I was watching TV while I was eating my food.

When I finished eating, I stood up and walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes. When I got done washing dishes, I went upstairs and changed my clothes.

This is what you're wearing:

I didn't know what to do, so I decided to clean the house

I didn't know what to do, so I decided to clean the house. So, I got the things that I needed and started cleaning.

6 hours later

I finally finished cleaning the house, so I put everything away and sat down to rest. I looked at the time and it was only 3:36pm, so I decided to get pizza for my dinner because I'm too tired to cook my food. I grabbed my phone and my bag and walked out the door then started heading to the pizza place.

20 minutes later

I finally arrived at the place and went inside. I walked to the counter and ordered Y/F/P (Your Favorite Pizza). After I paid for my food, I sat down at a table that was close to the counter and waited for my number to be called.

When I finally heard my number being called, I stood up and got my food. I then walked out and started walking home.

25 minutes later

When I got home, I walked inside then I closed the door with my foot. I walked to the kitchen and put the box of pizza on the counter. I then got a plate and put a piece of the pizza on it and got a drink then walked to the living and watched TV while eating my pizza.

When I finished my pizza and my drink, I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes then put the leftover pizza in the refrigerator.

After I finished everything, I looked at the time and it was already 5:25pm. I decided to do my night routine and change my clothes to my pajamas.

I went upstairs and went to the bathroom and took a bath. When I finished my bath a dried and brushed my hair then brushed my teeth. When I finished, I went to my room and changed into my pajamas.

After I changed, I laid on my bed and went on YouTube and watched some videos. When I finished watching videos, I went on social media and scrolled through it until I started feeling sleepy.

I plugged my phone up and put it on the nightstand, then I turned off the light and laid down. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
_______________________________________

Next update in 6 days