Chapter Six

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I got out if bed and looked at my phone and saw Namjoon calling me. I smiled as I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I answered the phone.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted me.

"Stop making me blush." I said.

"I can't help it, you look cuter when you blush even if I can't see you right now."

"You're lucky I love you." I told him.

"I know I am."

"So what's up?"

"I'm going to be gone for about 4 months because I'm going on tour." He told me.

"Okay, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"When are you leaving?" I asked him.

"I'm at the airport right now."

"Okay, then have a safe flight Joonie."

"Okay I will, and I'll see you when I come back and I'll text you and call when I can."

"Okay, and I'll understand if you can't."

"Thanks, I have to go we're boarding the plane now." He told me.

"Okay bye love you."

"Love you too bye bye."

I then hung up the phone and then I got a message. I looked at who sent it and it was Namjoon.

Joonie:

Joonie: Here's a picture for to look at whenever you want

Y/N: Thanks Joonie

Joonie: You're welcome bye see you in a few months

Y/N: Okay see you when you get back bye

When I finished texting Namjoon, I went downstairs and walked in the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, I started making my breakfast. I got all the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

10 minutes later

When I finished making breakfast, I put it on a plate and went to the living to watch TV while eating.

I sat down and turned the TV on and started eating. I went on the K-Drama channel and watched a drama.

6 minutes later

I finished eating and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After I washed the dishes and put them away, I went upstairs and changed my clothes to go for a walk.

9 minutes later

After I changed and did my routine, I went back downstairs and left the house after grabbing my phone.

I started walking to the park while listening to music.

When I got to the park, i sat down on a bench and watched kids play on the playground. I smiled remembering my childhood.

5 hours later

I decided to head back home and just watch TV until it was time for me to eat dinner.

So I started walking home still listening to music.

10 minutes later

When I got home, I went inside and walked in the living room and turned on the TV and started watching more dramas.

4 hours later

I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:43pm. So I stood up and went to the kitchen to start making dinner.

I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

20 minutes later

When I finished cooking, I put the food on a plate and went back to the living room to watch TV while eating.

8 minutes later

I finished eating and I turned the TV off and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

When I finished the dishes, I went upstairs and did my night routine. When I finished my routine, I plugged my phone up and went to bed. I closed my eyes slowly drifting off the sleep.
________________________________________

I wrote this while listening to Spring Day Violin cover and I Need U Music Box version