Chapter Eight

3 years later

Y/N POV:

Me and Namjoon have been engaged for four months and our wedding is in 3 days. I've never been more nervous in my life.

I was staying at my parents house until my wedding. I was in the living room with my parents watching TV while talking.

"Are you excited for your wedding sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah but I'm also nervous." I said.

"That's completely normal sweetie." My mom told me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I felt the same way when I was going to marry your father."

"I felt that way when I was going to marry your mother as well." My dad said.

"Thanks Mom and Dad, I love you both so much." I said, hugging them both.

"We love you too sweetie." They said in unison.

We started watching TV when my phone vibrated. I picked my phone up and saw a text from Namjoon.

Joonie💖: Hey babe

Y/N: Hi Joonie

Joonie💖: How's your parents doing??

Y/N: They're doing great

Joonie💖: That's great

Joonie💖: Is it alright if I FaceTime you so I can talk to them about something??

Y/N: Yeah I'll be waiting for the call

Joonie💖: Okay see you in a bit

Before I could text back, he FaceTimed me. I picked up and then I saw his face, I smiled.

"Hi Joonie."

"Hey beautiful."

"Here's my parents."

"Is it alright if you step out of the room for a bit?"

"Okay."

"Thank you beautiful."

Namjoon's POV:

After Y/N left I started talking to her parents.

"So what do you want to talk to us about Namjoon?" Her mom asked me.

"It's about the wedding." I said.

"What about the wedding?" Her dad asked.

"You know how Y/N liked the flower Y/F/F (Your Favorite Flower)?" I asked them.

"Yeah." Her mom responded.

"I was able to get it but I got carried away and got a bunch of them, is that okay?"

"Yeah, you know the saying. The more the merrier." Her dad said.

"Okay thank you and I also got her favorite necklace as well." I told them.

"You mean the Y/F/N (Your Favorite Necklace)?"

"Yeah."

"She'll love it very much Namjoon." Her mom said.

"I hope she does." I said, smiling.

"I'm glad she's marrying you." Her dad said, smiling.

"I'm glad she is too." Her mom said.

"Thank you." I said, smiling.

"Y/N just walked back in the room." Her dad said.

"Okay, thank you for talking to me." I thanked her parents.

"Anything for our soon-to-be-son-in-law." They said in unison.

They gave Y/N her phone back and we started talking for hours.

3 days later

Y/N POV:

I was in the hall waiting to walk inside to marry Namjoon. I was more nervous than I have ever been in my life.

"Everything's going to be alright sweetie." My dad assured me.

"Thanks dad." I thanked him hugging him.

The music started playing and the bridesmaids were walking in along with the maid of honor.

Then it was soon my turn to walk in. I started walking with my arm on my dad's arm.

We got to Namjoon and I stood in front of him. I smiled at him while he was smiling back at me.

2 hours later

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

He then turned to me and pulled me to him and kissed me. I kissed him back. We then pulled away and looked at each other.

We walked out with my arm around his and went to the car that was taking us to the hotel we're staying at.

We got to the hotel and went to our room and walked inside. As soon as the door closed I was picked up and brought to the bed.

He hovered over me and started kissing me everywhere.

2 years later

I was making breakfast for Namjoon, Y/D/N (Your Daughter's Name) and Y/S/N (Your Son's Name) and for myself.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and walking into the kitchen. They sat down at the counter when I finished cooking and I gave them their food.

We were talking while eating and we finished eating and put our dishes in the sink.

I grabbed my phone and bag and called the kids so I can go grocery shopping. Namjoon already left to go to his studio. We then went to the car and got inside and went to the store.

I kept looking through the rearview mirror looking at the kids.

I'm so happy that I have them and Namjoon. They complete my life, it all started when I met Namjoon at the grocery store all because I dropped the thing of meat. I smile when I think of that day.
________________________________________

That is the love story of you and Namjoon. I hope you enjoyed reading this story.

Idol And His Fan // K.NJ Short story ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें