Part 5

Cesars P.o.V

{Word Count: 794}

I can't believe Patience took Oscars ass back, I mean hes in the gang now and hes just gonna drop her for Jessica again "Hey Cesar" Monse says sitting next to me "Hey Mo" I say bitterly as I watch Oscar and Patience play and laugh "Did baby girl get back with Oscar?" Jamal asks crossing his arms "Sadly" Ruby says shrugging "bitches be bonkers!" Jamal shouts throwing up his hands.

"I know right? Out of all the people she could have been with she goes back to my brother?" I say annoyed getting up to go to my room. "Cesar why are you so pressed?" Monse questions sitting down next to me "I'm not pressed, I'm just annoyed that Patience can do so much better than Oscar yet she keeps coming back" I say laying back on my bed.

"And who's better? You?" Monse jokes laying next to me, "Nah Mo don't say stuff like that you know your the only one for me" I say kissing her head "Mhm that better be the case because after you cheated on me for Olivia I haven't been so sure" she says pecking my lips again.

Oscars P.o.V

I'm so happy I have my baby back and that's all that matters, I'm gonna try an make this work this time. "Osito" Patience whines as I kiss her face all over "yes my baby" I say brushing a piece of hair out out of her face "I need to go I gotta study, something you should be doing" she says pecking my lips then standing up, "I have something I'd like to study" I say with a smirk following her out.

"Ha ha ha very funny" she says before walking across the street to her house. I walk back into the house and go into my room, "Your really something huh" I hear someone say causing me to turn around "Que?" I say sitting down on my bed "Your gonna mess up again Oscar" Cesar says shaking his head "No I'm not mano I'm different" I say frowned up.

"Nah you should of just left her alone and let her be with someone better" He says shrugging his shoulders "And that's you?" I question getting up then getting in his face "You wanna try and take my place with Patience mano?" I growl pushing him "Shes the reason I live and breathe Cesar so you try and fuck that up and I will hurt you" I say pointing at him then slamming my door shut. This little kid is playing with fire.

Jamals P.o.V

"Baby girl" I shout barging into the finnie house "Boy if you come up into my house shouting like that one more time" Mr.Finnie says in a low growl "Sorry Mr.Finnie, is Patience here?" I say putting my hands into my pockets "Shes in her room" He says nodding towards the hallway then plopping down on the couch.

"Baby girl" I say walking into her room "Hey J" she says sitting up on her bed "So are we going to talk about the big ass elephant in the room?" I say rocking back and forth on my heels "Que?" She says with a chuckle "YOU TOOK OSCAR BACK!" I shout throwing my hands up in frustration. "You know what that cabron did to you last time and now your so willing to take him back?" I say shaking my head.

"Jamal hes changed, I thought out of all people you'd be the one to support my choice" she says getting up and crossing her arms "I do support you mamas but I don't want you getting hurt again" I say putting my hands on her shoulders "I know compa, and I'm thankful that you care but I've made up my mind" She says hugging me. Oh god I hope shes right.

Ruby's P.o.V

"Hola compas! Gracias for coming I now call this meeting to order" I say clapping my hands together "Umm where's Jamal?" Monse asks shaking her head "That's not important, what's important is how we're gonna break Oscar and your hermana up" I say handing them each a paper with the plans on it.

Plan A: Make Them Jealous/Argue.

Plan B: Set The Trap.

Plan C: They Break Up.

Plan D: Damage Control.

"Ruby what the hell? How are we gonna pull these off?" Monse says looking at the paper "Cesar and Olivia will handle them arguing and making them jealous, you and I will help on setting the trap for the big break and then we can all be there for Patience for damage control" I say crossing my arms. Everyone nodded their head in agreement and mission cholo gets booted was in effect.