Part 10

Patience P.o.V

All I do is hurt the ones I love, I push everyone away and that's why everyone leaves. I get into the tub and turn the water on I guess this is really it, I swallow the whole bottle of Codeine then lay back and close my eyes and I begin to pray. Please take care of Monse, please take care of the squad, P-Please take care of Oscar give him someone who can give him the things I couldn't, with those final thoughts in mind I began getting tired and fell off to sleep.......

Oscars P.o.V

I had to get to Patience house and apologize for being a cabron "Monse come on hurry up with the keys" I whine trying to rush into her house, when we finally get inside I step in a puddle of water "Uhm Monse I think your house is flooded" I say before I hear a loud screech coming from the end of the hall.

I run down the hallway and see Monse standing in front of the bathroom door, "Patience!" I scream brushing past Monse and turning off the water "Mi Amor please" I sob as I lift Patience up and out of the water then head towards the living room, "We gotta check if there's a heartbeat Monse says clearing an area on the floor where I can set Patience down.

When I set Patience down Monse puts her ear to Patience chest and then there's silence....."S-She has a heartbeat but its faint" Monse says getting up and calling 9-1-1, I couldn't process what was happening I continued to stare down at Patience and cry silently "Oscar!" I hear Monse shout snapping me out of my daze "You gotta go outside and wave them down so they know where to find us" Monse says pushing me towards the door, "N-No I can't leave her!" I shout through sobs but Monse slaps me.

"If they can't find us, Oscar, she's gonna die so start moving!" Monse yells and I run outside catching the attention of the paramedics.

Monse P.o.V

We managed to get Patience to the Hospital on time, Oscar was really shaken up and he insisted on not leaving until the doctor for Patience came out, "Oscar-- "Why? why'd it have to be mi Amor, I hurt her Monse" He cries sobbing into my jacket "Oscar it isn't your fault, you thought what you saw was real but it's okay" 

"It's not Monse!" He shouts then begins silently crying again "Oscar but you were there to save her, that means more than anything," I say rubbing his back "Patience," The doctor says causing me and Oscar to jump up "How is she doc?" Oscar asks wiping his face "Sheʻs stable but" The doctor pauses "But what?" Oscar asks shrugging "She slipped into a coma, it might be a while before she wakes up Iʻm sorry," The doctor says putting a hand on Oscar's shoulder then walking away.

Oscars P.o.V

"Oscar?" I hear Monse say but I donʻt look up "Oscar sheʻs alive and sheʻs gonna wake up," Monse says putting a hand on my shoulder "I-I know, but itʻs all my fault why sheʻs in here If I hadnʻt broken up with her and ghosted her she would be okay," I say shaking my head. "Oscar stop," Monse says crossing her arms. "Que?" I said arching my eyebrow "We know what happened, Oscar stop pitying your damn self and just be here for Patience, stop acting like a lil puta" Monse says rolling her eyes.

"You know what Monse I donʻt even know why Iʻm still talking to you right now, YOU and your little squad is the reason why me and mi Amor arenʻt together, and look what happened!" I yelled getting up from my seat "Oscar, Iʻm sorry but at least I told you Cesar and everyone else was completely content with you guys hurting and I wasnʻt" Monse says pointing a finger at me.

"You're right Monse, and Iʻm thankful but I shouldnʻt have left her, Iʻm not gonna leave her," I say before getting into the bed with Patience and pulling her into my chest "Okay Oscar Iʻll see you tomorrow I need to go calm dad down" Monse says before kissing Patience on her head then leaving.

"Imma be here for you when you wake up, even if you donʻt wanna see me" I whisper before my phone vibrates.

Adri

Heyyyy Papi where are you I miss you?

"Fuck" I sigh out turning my phone off then falling asleep with Patience in my arms.