Part 6

{Word Count: 713}

Patience P.o.V

It's been a little over a week since I've seen the squad and I was missing them like crazy, so I decided to go spend the day with them at the mall. "My Babies!!!" I shout wrapping my arms around Ruby and Cesar "Hey Pay" They say hugging me back, "Hey chica how you been?" the Olivia girl says hugging me "I've been good" I say awkwardly pulling away from the hug.

"So how are you and Oscar doing?" Olivia asks as we look through all the clothes "Um we're good" I say emotionless walking away to look at the crop tops, "Umm not to bring up your past but I heard what happened with you and Oscar before, what he did was messed up" Olivia says in a sorry type of tone.

"Well that's the past and we've chosen to move on" I say shrugging "You both chose to move on or Oscar said you should move on?" Olivia says raising her eyebrow Tf is it your busyness?  "What are you getting at Olivia?" I say crossing my arms "Nada, I was just making conversation" she says walking away.

Olivia P.o.V

I watched Patience walk around the mall all day and I had no chisme to take back to Ruby and the squad. "Oi Mamita!" I hear someone shout causing me to look up from my phone, who the hell is this? "Jordan oh my goodness how have you been?" Patience says hugging him *Snap* Got one pic, "You never got back to me Cinderella, I thought we were supposed to go out" the Jordan guy says shrugging.

"Oh, about that--" Patience starts but is cut off by Jordan "I mean I had a lot of fun with you that night at the party" He says leaning in then kissing patience on the lips *Snap* I take another pic and send everything to Ruby and the squad. There's no use in denying it I got the pictures and the voice recordings, operation split Cholo and princesa up is in full effect.

Patience P.o.V

"Jordan Lo siento your an amazing guy and I had fun with you too, but I can't see you anymore I have a novio" I say looking down at my feet "Its alright hermosa you don't need to apologize, I'm really happy for you he's a lucky guy" Jordan says with a smile then hugging me. wow way to make me feel for terrible.

After me and Jordan finished talking I made my way over to the food court where me and the squad were supposed to link up "Hola compas sorry I was late I was talking to a friend" I say pulling up a chair to sit down "Where's Olivia?" Ruby asks "Umm I don't know I think shes still checking out some clothes" I say shrugging.

"You alright Ruby?" I say putting my hand on his "Si, I'm fine I'm just still really hurt Cesar fucked Olivia and he knew I liked her" he says looking down at our hands "I know what he did was messed up, but now hes with Monse so why not try again for Olivia?" I say trying to cheer him up. "Not all of us are like you Pay where we can just forget what happened and pick up where you left off" He says shaking his head.

"I know its not easy Ruby, but would you rather be stuck wondering what could of been or actually trying to make yourself happy?" I say lifting his chin so his eyes meet mine "I just want you to be happy hermana, always remember that" Ruby says placing a hand on my shoulder then getting up to walk over to Monse and Cesar.

Rubys P.o.V

"Alright I got the chisme on Patience, we need to send the picture out now" I say handing Cesar the phone "why do I need to send it?" He questions "Because thats your phone and I'm just the brains of this operation, your the muscle" I say walking away.

I know what I said but in actuality I don't think I could send it, what Patience said really got to me and I didn't wanna be the one to send the dirt.