I: The Destined Heir

"Your highness, alas, another king is born."

King Lucifer turns his head, slightly rotating to face the peasant kneeling down before him. Perturbed by the news, yet a glint of gratification and hope aroused within his scorching purple eyes.

"Good."

He then revolves around while gently removing his long and pompous cloak as it delicately swayed with his motion, light as a feather. He strolled back to his magnificent throne made from the most finest stones found within his kingdom.

"Bring him to my brother, Beelzebub. I trust that he raise the child that is suited to my desires, a valorous and relentless prince, capable of ruling this realm when the time arrives."

"Rest assured your grace. I will inform Prince Beelzebub this instant."

The king says nothing and responds with a direct nod.

The servant swiftly leaves the King's chambers and the sound of rushed footsteps echoed through the silent vicinity.

King Lucifer arises from his throne once again and walks toward the open window of his castle, specially built to view his territory from a distance.

He eyes his nation with exultation, a small smile of felicity planted onto his solemn face.

"From this day onward, you will be named as Prince Yuichi Zenaku."

..........

"Uh-huh yes, understood thanks."

Beelzebub sighs with dissatisfaction, glancing down at his newborn nephew, sleeping soundly into his cradle.

"I might as well be Father #2 since Father #1 is 'too busy' to raise his one and only son."

He rocks the cradle leniently while poking the velvety, round face of his dear nephew.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but I do think you're more stunning than my brother."

The young prince sleepily beams at his uncle's gibberish statement.

"Haha! You agree my prince? Or are just feeling ticklish from the touch of my finger??"

The child responds with a tired yawn and returns to his slumber. Beelzebub sniggers gleefully at his charming nephew.

"You adorable little goblin. Do not worry, even if your father is not around, I will be here always, forever devoted to protect and serve you until my death. I promise."

Beelzebub continues to sway the cradle, watching him, feeding him, bathing him and loving him all throughout the day.

Hello Readers~
I hoped you enjoyed this short chapter (although there wasn't much in it XD)

I will just inform you that the names in this story will be quite unique to the point that it'll be hard to pronounce and I'll explain why later on~
So please look forward to the next chapter and I'll do my best to make it enjoyable for u guys ^^

Shout out to my friend who will be in charge of drawing some scenarios from the chapters so plz look forward to that :D

Don't forget to vote so that I can share this fanfic with fellow Treasure13 fans/Kpop fans like me :)

If you've read this far, I respect you! XD

Thank you and I'll talk to you again very soon~ <3