10. Jotunheim

" We shouldn't be here." Hogun remarked. He was right, it felt wrong. But Thor didn't listen to his friend's advice. 

" Let's move." he said and we walked further. 

" Where are they?" I asked Thor confused. 

" Hiding. As cowards always do." he told me. 

I looked around, the place looked like no one could live there. The cold, the dark, no buildings. I had never seen a planet like it.

" You've come a long way to die Asgardians." A deep voice suddenly spoke from the shadows. A big man was sitting on a throne made of stone. His eyes were red and his skin was blue. I hadn't realised frostgiants were that big.

" I am Thor Odinson." Thor introduced himself. 

" We know who you are." the giant said. 

" Who's that?" I whispered to Loki. 

" Laufey, the king." he told me and made me stand behind him. Which I wasn't mad about, Laufey was a scary guy. 

" How did your people get into Asgard?" Thor demanded an answer. 

" The house of Odin is full of traitors." Laufey told him. Now that was a surprise, there was no way anyone from the Odin family would let them in. 

" Do not dishonor my father's name with your lies!" Thor warned him. 

Laufey got up, which made him look even scarier. " Your father is a murderer and a thief. And why have you come here? To make peace? You long for battle. You crave it! You're nothing but a boy, trying to prove himself a man." 

I could hear footsteps approach, frostgiants started to show up and surround us. 

" This boy has grown tired of your mockery." Thor told Laufey. The frostgiants all conjured ice weapons. 

" Thor, stop and think. Look around you. We are outnumbered." Loki told him. 

" Know your place, brother." Thor tried to make Loki shut up. 

Laufey looked at them " You know not what your actions would unleash. I do. Go now, while I still allow it." he told him. He walked up right in front of Thor and Loki. 

" That sounds like a great idea." I said and looked at Thor to turn around and walk away. 

" We will accept your most gracious offer. Come on, brother." Loki said and he and Thor turned around. 

" Run back home, little princess." Laufey suddenly said. 

Thor stopped in his tracks and I could hear Loki say " Damn." Knowing Thor, he wouldn't let that one slide. 

A smile appeared on his face. I already had a hand on my gun. He hit Laufey into a wall with his hammer. " Next!" he yelled while attacking another one. And they all started to come forward. THis was going to be a shitshow.

I got out my gun and started shooting them. Everyone had their hands full. They weren't that hard to fight, shooting and kicking did the deal. Until bigger ones appeared. 

" That's more like it!" I heard Thor yell. He was enjoying the fight. When I had kicked down another frostgiant I saw Mjolnir fly by and return where he came from. That hammer really was something special. I saw Loki use one of his tricks where he makes an illusion of himself, he was so talented. 

" Don't let them touch you!" I heard Volstagg yell and I took note of it.

" Thor!" Sif yelled. He didn't answer. 

" We must go!" Loki yelled at him while taking my hand.        

" Then go!" Thor shouted. 

Out of an ice wall a huge monster appeared. It was doglike, but blue and scary and gigantic. 

" Run!" Volstagg yelled and we all started to run back to where we came from. 

" Thor!" Loki yelled at his brother again. Loki and I were still holding hands, untill the ground beneath us started to crack. The monster was closing in on us. But it fell into the depths Thor had created by crumbling the ground. But the ground was also giving away underneath us. Luckily we all made it to where we had arrived and Volstagg shouted for Heimdall to open the bridge, but nothing happened, it was too dangerous. 

The monster showed up in front of us and roared. I had never seen something so scary in my life. I grabbed Loki's hand in fear. It stood up on two legs and was about to attack us. But Thor flew right through it. Making a hole in it's head and it fell off the cliff. 

But once one thread was gone another arised. We were now surrounded by frostgiants. They came at us, but right on time the Bifrost opened up above us and Odin arrived on an eight legged black stallion

" Father! We'll finish them together!" Thor shouted excited. 

But Odin didn't look happy. " Silence!" he told Thor. 

Laufey used his powers to get to Odin's level. " Allfather. You look weary." Laufey said. 

" End this now." Odin told him. 

" Your boy sought this out." Laufey answered. 

" You're right. These are the actions of a boy. Treat them as such. You and I can end this, here and now. before there's further bloodshed." Odin tried to reason with the other king.    

" We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather. He'll get what he came for, war and death." Laufey told him. Oh shit. I thought.

" So be it." Odin said. 

Laufey made an ice weapon, but before he could use it he got thrown back by the power of Odin and we got taken back by the Bifrost. 

One thing was for sure, Odin was gonna be furious.