Chapter 2.

Jungkook jumped and hooted as he danced on the floor, the edm busting loud in his ears. He was surrounded by girls and girls, who were trying so hard to get in his pants but they forgot the fact that this vulpix never gets impressed this easily.

After grooving over the music, he got tired as he went over the bar to get himself some throat scorching drink. 

"Shots" he called and soon the waiter placed his shots tray down on the table and jungkook smirked bfore taking them down one by one.

He couldn't care any less when dozens of vixen were surrounding him, trying so hard to mate him. Plus he was getting disgusted how all of their scents smelled. Like, dog pee

He took the last shot and the vixens were covered with so much perfume that he gagged and felt like vomiting.

He was getting bored now and soon it's gonna be past the curfew put by hobi hyung so he decided that it's better to go from here rather than facing the anger of the fierce cat at home.

He paid the bartender and walked away, a little wobbly but he was still sober enough. He got out of the bar and a sudden burst of fresh hair made him relaxed. He breathed the earthy scent of it and smiled before starting to walk.

He took his phone out and started to scroll through dozens of meme on instagram. He got bored as he shoved the phone inside again, and walked on the footpath, whistling a renowned song just waiting to reach home and fall asleep. He was just blocks away from his home.

He was stopped in his tracks by an unfamiliar, unique scent. He sniffed it a bit and that's where he knew, he is addicted to that scent. His eyes flashed red as his orbs turned flat, those fox-like eyes. His inner fox was screaming "Mate scent".

The scent was his drug. It smelled so delicious that jungkook wanted to taste it. It smelt like coffee, hazelnut.....and vanilla

A powerful combo that is unleashing jungkook's fox by its own.

He was in a dilemma, shall he go and find out the reason behind this addicting scent or go back before curfew time and not get any scolding from hobi

But curious he was, that his feet weren't listening to jungkook, he went inside the forest, following the puff of the perpetual scent. It became stronger and stronger that jungkook was practically running to find the reason. The woods thinned and he was behind a tree, near the forest lake was he, the most ethereal fox he has ever seen, the one who is talked about in the myths.

The turquoise nine tails.

He rubbed his eyes as he couldn't believe what the pair of organ saw. A fucking fox which isn't even real?!

Nah bruh, he must be smokin' weed

But the way he stretched his body, walked around the lake, his "nine" tails brushing the ground so delicately, his fox face, so ethereal. Jungkook was drowned in his beauty.

After all, he isn't nine tails for nothing

He saw everything he could, watched his every move from behind that tree and was disoriented by whatever he did.

If he could see him through his human form then it means that he is his mate.

But the question is.....

Is he even real? He's just a subject in the mythology and seeing him like this, when he's drunk. He's confused

But for now he seems to be lost in his beauty, whether real or not, he'll give his eyes a show for today.

But the fucking tiny, muttle headed twig which came under his feet!

FAQ YOU TWIG!

The beauty who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, snapped his head towards the voice, his foxy eyes, shining like ice. Jungkook might have looked at it for longer

But the fox ran away....or disappeared, he doesn't know because, he still cannot believe that it was real.

But he knows on thing 

His feet are gonna bring him here again

Tomorrow night