Chapter One: A rough start

Moose's POV

"But mom! What about everyone in the city?! And your job?!" I shouted at my mom. So take a few steps back, my mom told me that we're moving from our home city. And now we're fighting about it. "*sighs* Fine But your moving to where your uncle lives." My mom said. My eyes widen a little. "WHAT!?" I shouted once again. "But mom-"

"No! End of discussion!" She cuts me off. We both sigh. "Look, sweetheart your special. And there is something holding you back for getting that special gift. And if you do get it, I wouldn't be able to deal with it. I'm sorry.." my mom told me. 'Special?' I thought. "Now Moose, can you start packing?" She said with a weak smile. I soon went upstairs and started packing my things.

*on the drive there*

I look out the car window. I then saw a sign. It said "Welcome to RiverField" I never heard of a city like it. Then it hit me. I saw an atlantian and a harinan. And of course some humans. Then the car stops. "We're here sweetie.." my mom said with a worried look. "Hey, I'll be fine." I said with a smile. She smiles back at me. "Ok, call me once a week. Or else!" She said then laughs. I laugh too. "Ok. So where is he?" I ask wondering where is my uncle. 

"I really don't know?" She said. I soon got out of the car. I was walking to the sidewalk until a car hit me. I landed on the hard ground road. "MOOSE!!" My mom called out to me. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Lirina! I didn't see him!" A voice I never heard before. "Well you should be! You ran over my son!" My mom shouted. I soon got up and walk towards them. I then hold my Now bleeding arm. "OMG! Moose are you ok?!" My mom said having her arms around me. 

"Yea I should be." I said. "Why don't you go and walk around a bit, ok?" She said. I look at her crazy like. "What about my-" The man and my mom soon left. 'Great. They left me with a bleeding arm to deal with.' I thought. I then started to walk near the ocean. A saw a first aid. 'How convenient.' I thought as I grab the first aid. My bleeding arm soon stop. I sigh. "Hi!" A voice said behind me. I wip around to see an atlantian. A male with a shark fin, a hoodie that looks like a shark, sunglasses, jeans, and shoes. 

"Hi?" I said. I'm not a social person so that's awkward. "I'm Shark! What's yours?" He said. "I'm Moose." I said. I look up to the sky and it was getting dark. 'How the heck did it almost became dark!?' I thought. "Hey I have to go. Talk to you again!" I said but before I left Shark gave me his number. "Call me or text me if you need anything. I can tell your new around here! Bye!" He then ran to the ocean and swim away.

I soon then walk back to where I got ran over. A women was standing there. She look at me with a disgusting look. "Finally, your here." She said harshly. "Um hi to you to?" I question. 'Why is she so mean?" I thought. She then grab my hurt arm. I wince at the pain. "Oh be quiet! You can take it!" She said. I don't like her at all. What a great start to my new life...

End