Chapter four: Other side Pt 2

*few weeks later*

Nathan's POV

'Why do I feel different when I'm around Moose?' I thought to myself. I look down at the pond. After what we told the three, they seem shock and suprised. Well they said their gonna go back to the city? "Hey Buddy! What you doing here all alone friend?" Unicorn man, a hybrid of a unicorn but mixed with an unique power of some sort. "Just wanted to be alone with my thoughts for once." I said. Unicorn soon sat beside me. "I mean that's a first I guess." He said. "Then why are you here?" I ask.

"Oh yea! Preston wanted to talk to you! No one couldn't find so I went here since it was also my spot. But I guess it was both of are spot now." Unicorn said then laughs. "Heh, why does he want to talk to me for?" I ask. Preston have his reasons. Sometimes he just want to talk. Sometimes he wants to joke around. 

"He never said. So you probably should head back." Unicorn said. "Ok then." I then got up and started walking back to the campsight. I was soon met by a tackle. "Where have you been?!" Funneh, a hybrid of a wyvern and gifted with the powers of water. "Ok you don't have to tackle me!" I said. Funneh soon got off and literally drag me to where Preston was. She soon threw me in front of Preston. "Um?" Is all I heard from Preston. Funneh soon left us alone. 

I got off the ground, cleaning myself up. "Ok then well, Nathan since you are the last Alpha of werewolves, I wanted to talk about if we should go with Moose, Shark and Goldy." Preston started. I listen ad gave some of my answers.

After a good 6 minutes of our discussion, I soon realized something. "Wait you do realise that this could cause everyone's lives at risk right?" I ask. A long silences fell upon us two. Then Preston spoke, "I know since the whole war thing but this can give us an opportunity to get a better life for everyone. If we mess up, then we all go down together. I want everyone to have a good life. So do you. And even if it may risk our lives, it's a once in a lifetime. So why not take that opportunity and have a real life. Even if we had to hid our real selves but at least we get to life better than in these woods." Preston explained. 

I sigh. "Ok then, for all of them." I said giving a weak smile. "Ok then we'll tell them." Then he soon left. "Maybe it won't be that bad." I said to myself. I then join Preston at the campfire.

Moose's POV

Everyone was soon gather at the campfire. "Ok so we made a decision that we all will come with Moose, Shark and Goldy." Preston said. "But what we don't have enough room for everyone." Goldy said looking sad. "Don't worry we'll get a house of our own. But the thing is we all will have to hide our selves. Unicorn your fine since they might thing it's part of your clothing. So is Tina." Nathan said. 

"So when are you guys leaving?" I ask. "When you leave." Preston said. "So right now!?" Shark said. "Welp guess it is right now. Ok then everyone get your things and we'll head off!" Nathan said. 

*when they were done packing*

"Jen hurry up!" Gold a cat girl with a hint of yellow on the bottom of her hair, the rest is brown, yellow eyes, and golden yellow cat ears and tail. "But the animals can't live on there own!" Jen said holding the little rabbit. "But they are wild animals!" Draco a fire Dragonborn, eyes are emerald green, hair is black as a wolf's fur, and tail and wings are red faded into black.

"*sigh* Come on, you'll find more animals in the city." Preston said. "*gasp* ONWARD TO THE CITY!!!" Jen then ran off, leaving the animals scattered off into the woods. "That's one way to make Jen go." I said watching the little argument they had. "Welp let's hurry before Jen gets carry away!" Rainbow said and started walking.

Guess we're heading back to the city. I really don't want to go back but I guess...

End