Chapter Three: Other side Pt 1

??? POV

I stare at the boy in front of me. Then I heard two more voices. They came out of the trees. I took a few steps back. I soon realize that the girl was a Harinan and the Shark kid was an Atlantian. Then they look at me. "Can you please help our friend!? Please, He is not in good condition! Please!" The Harinan girl plead to me. 

Dispite the war thing, I picked them up. "Come, we have a healer back at camp." I said. I soon carry the boy. I didn't know what he is. I look at him. I will say, the boy is cute. We soon reach the camp sight. Hope they won't mind having visitors.

I soon saw Preston walking around the area. "Who are those two and the boy your carrying?" He said then soon caught on the species. His eyes widen a bit. "Well I'm Goldy. This is Shark. But can you please help our friend?!" Goldy said still freaking out. I soon got him to the den where she was.

"*gasp* Omg! Set him on the pile of leaves! He needs to be attend to stat!" The girl with a light blue dress, pink hair, bright yellow eyes said. I set him down on the leaves. "What's wrong with him?" I ask. "There's no time to explain!" She then ran deeper into the den. What's wrong with him?

Moose's POV

I floating in a void like place.  I felt a pair of arms around me. I didn't recognize it. I soon saw a light source on a pile of leaves. I walk towards it, we'll float towards it. I landed on the leaves. I hear a faint voice in the distance. "Moose..." it called out to me. I didn't respond. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. "Its time Moose.... Release your anger.... Follow the way of the-" then it's stops there. I soon was met with a bright light. I soon woke up startled a bit. To my left there was a girl I never met before. And to the right of me was the same boy I saw in the little clearing. 

"Oh thank the lord your alive!" The girl said. "Ugh, my head hurts." I said holding my head. "Where am I?" I ask. "Your in our campsight in the middle of the woods." The girl said. "Oh and I'm Rainbow! I help you heal the wounds and bruises." Rainbow said.

"Well I'm-" I was soon interrupted by Gold and Shark running in. "Moose!" They both shouted my name. Goldy soon slap me in the face. "ARE YOU INSANE!?" "Ok ok calm down Goldy!" Goldy soon took some deep breaths. "I'm sorry Moose, but ya kinda deserve it." Goldy said. "That is not the answer I was looking for but I'll take it." I said.

"Plus What even happen?" I ask. "I tried to tell you that you were in the 'Darken Vallies' Which is a very deadly bush of flowers." Goldy said. "But How was I supposed to know! They didn't even look sketchy!" I said. "¡Muchacho, te abofetearé con mi changla! (Boy I will slap you with my sandle!)" Goldy said. "Huh?" I said very confuse of what she even said.

"Um? Is that what you Harinan speak?" Rainbow said. "No I my family is different. Plus no one knows it but it's call Spanish." Goldy said. "Huh, So no one would know what your saying?" The boy said. Wait he didn't say his name. "Yea it can be good and bad. Wait who are you guys?" Goldy said. Now she caught on. "*sigh* I'm Nathan." Nathan said. "And I'm Rainbow!" Rainbow said. 

"So where are we?" I ask. "Well you are in the middle of the woods. Where we live." Nathan said. "Welp time to sleep!" Shark was about to go but Goldy grab him by his hoodie. "Not so fast boy! We still got a lot of people to talk too! Maybe some new friends! Or better! A cool best friends!" Goldy said. Then she soon ran out of the den. "One day if some one ever love her, she will be breaking hearts I tell you." Shark said.

"Yea, She is gonna be a heartbreaker." I said. "Um? What is a heartbreaker?" Rainbow ask. "Well if someone fell in love with someone but they only see them as a friend, Well let's say they will be friend zone a lot." Shark said.

In the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a black shadow like figure standing in the open space. I turn  to look, it was gone.

'What was that?' I thought. 

End

————————————————————————————————————

What do you think it might be? Questions will be answered soon....