Chapter 7: Meeting Eleanor

Chapter 7: You Love Me?

--Harry's POV--

I pulled away and looked at her. She was the color of a tomato. She looked down at her white converse. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up. She looked at me with worried eyes. She must've thought I was joking when I said that. I slightly grinned.

   "Don't laugh at me, Harry! I didn't know you were joking! And I know you'll never love me! So, stop! I don't need you to laugh!" She said, wiping away the small tears that had formed in her eyes. I couldn't help but wonder.

   She thinks I was joking?

   You can't joke about something that big.

   She loves me?

   I love her more.

  She thinks I'd never love her? 

   That's bullshit. I love her more than Louis. (No offense Boo-Bear..)

   I continued to laugh as she swiped at her eyes, begging me to stop. After a good 10 seconds, I pulled her closer and kissed her. She had her hands curled up on her chest. Finally, I was in control of the kissing again. Our bodies were pressed together so close, I could feel her heart beating. I decided this was a good time to get her back for all the moaning. I bit her bottom lip sorta hard. She gasped, just as planned. I quickly slipped my tongue in and stretched my tongue as far as it could go. I started to tickle her gums with my tongue. Causing her to shiver.

   After about 10 seconds of tickling her gums she finally let out a moan. Success! I mentally high-five myself. We kissed for a couple more minutes until I finally pulled away. She was in the same position she was when I kissed her. Her hands were over her heart, balled up. I slightly smirked at the effect I had on her.

   "Milly, love, don't ever say I don't love you," I whispered into her hair causing her to shiver. "Now let's get to the picnic!" I said and gestured towards the checkered picnic blanket on the ground. She skipped over and sat criss-cross applesauce on it. I laughed and sat next to her. She leaned her head on my shoulder, so I leaned my head on her head. we talked about things that interested us both. I loved how when she talked, she'd reach over to grab my hand.

   "Remember when you used to be ticklish?" I asked, laughing at the thought. She shifted and licked her lips before laughing nervously.

   "Yeah, I'm not anymore..." She said. Liar. I remember Milly used to lick her lips whenever she lied. Some people never change... I laughed and quickly thought of a plan in my head. Once I made sure it would work, I looked over at her. She continued to look at the now setting sun, before saying, "Like what you see?" Causing me to laugh at her randomness.

   I reached over and traced my fingers up her stomach. She flinched and slapped my hand away. I laughed and  tackled her. She let out a small squeak and started to slap my hands away. I tickled her until she couldn't breathe. She yelled at me between laughs. I was sure she was going to break her laughing box. I finally decided to stop when she was red and gasping for air.

   Some of the buttons on her red plaid shirt (Outfit on side! She was wearing this at the mall too! Okay? Okay...) came undone. I was still laying on top of her. I looked down and saw her black lace bra. When she stopped laughing, she also noticed and pushed me off and tried button them back up, failing with the last two. I smirked at how insecure she was. I texted the boys we were going home and pulled Milly up.

   I quickly haled a taxi and we jumped in. The ride home was pretty awkward. The taxi driver must've been ghetto or something... And possibly a hair stylist.... He kept telling Milly how fabulous her hair was, and what hair conditioner did she use, and how she didn't have split ends. He must've been pretty young because he knew who we were. Nonetheless, he made us laugh. When we got home, he gave us his card to ever ring him up, then waved goodbye after we paid.