Chapter 16: House Tour Part 2

Ch. 16:

---The Next Day---

--Milly's POV--

   I spent the night on the living room couch cuddled into Harry's arms. I was the first to wake up. I looked around, totally forgetting this was my house... I began to panic and think that I was kidnapped or that my whole tour experience was a long dream. Then I turned and saw the famous curls of Harry Styles. I smiled and whipped out my laptop, that Harry had brought over to order everything. That's why I was missing one of my prized possessions...

   I clicked the start button on my laptop, waiting patiently. After waiting for a minute or two, my slow laptop started up. I quickly logged in. I checked on Harry to make sure he didn't see my password. I quickly typed in Hazza1994, feeling like a secret agent. I remembered today was Saturday and I had told my fans I would tweet 5 things everyone could relate to on Saturday's.

   '@Milly_Grey94: Send me YOUR @RelatableTweets!

#1: I love you all, but if there was a zombie apocalypse, I'm sacrificing you.

#2: Walking into class late and everyone just stares at you as if you just murdered someone.

#3: No matter how old you are, when the ketchup bottle farts, it's funny.

#4: Go on and tell rumours about me, I love learning things I never knew about myself.

#5: I don't know what my friend's address is but I know exactly where their house is.' 

   I hit Tweet and yawned. I finally decided to check the gossip sites I was going to earlier. I headed to Google and typed my name in. I waited until the sites came up. The first thing I did was check how many seconds it took. 0.39 seconds. Good job, Google...

   'Milly Grey and Harry Styles make it official?! No way!' I read on Seventeen. I clicked the link and scrolled around a bit. I found a perfect picture of the fireworks spelling out the sentence and another of the- my house. It's gonna take a lot of time to get used to calling it mine. Especially since we're heading to our Australian Tour next week. I headed to another website.

   'Have Milly Grey and Harry Styles been faking the whole time?!' I narrowed my eyes and checked it out. I scrolled around a bit until I found a certain paragraph with bold words that caught my eye. I stopped scrolling and focused my eyes.

   'Sources say Milly and Harry had just begun dating yesterday! How come? Rumours started to fly around about how their Management had set them up and that they weren't really dating. That is, until yesterday when Styles surprised Grey with an extraordinary ask out. The couple were seen at a mansion in London, England-- Milly's Mansion! Harry had bought the house for her, remembering how she always wanted to live in London as a kid. That's Milly's 5th home since the last 2 months! Ever since the talented star turned 18, she's been flying her money everywhere! She had also bought a Lamborghini LP 550-2 Tricolore just after her birthday! Is she using her newly gained freedom for granted? Nope! Sources tell us...'

   I closed the laptop and slid it on the cushion next to me. I cuddled back into Harry's arms and sighed. The second I was about to close my eyes, I saw a burst of green eyes. I opened my eyes a bit more and saw those electric green eyes. All my thoughts disappeared as my heart melted.

   'Oh my God, how could I ever think such a sweetheart would leave me? How could I even think he's a cougar? How could I let our past come back to haunt us? I know why. You let your brain love. You love with your heart, not your brain!' My whole mind screamed.