twenty-five

Charlie and Miriam were questioned alongside his family

Charlie and Miriam were questioned alongside his family. No important lives were lost during the fight. The most important thing was that Harry was still alive. He was the only one who could bring death to Voldemort.

Molly tended to Charlie's burn scars after the questioning. Besides a few amounts of deaths, Charlie had the most severe injuries.

"I suppose we'll go back to Romania, then I'll brag to Neel about how a Death Eater managed to set me on fire better than him," Charlie weakly said with a smile on his face.

Miriam huffed as Molly momentarily stopped healing him to smack him across the head.

"Do not joke about matters like that!" Molly scolded. "Now, who is this Neel fellow?"

"He's the dragon Miri takes care of," Charlie answered.

"Oh - how wonderful! Is he a Norwegian Ridgeback or a Chinese Fireball?" Molly questioned.

Miriam shook her head. "'Fraid not. Neel is a Ukrainian Ironbelly.

Molly gasped and stopped healing Charlie. "Miriam, that is incredibly dangerous! You - You - You should have chosen another dragon!"

Miriam chuckled and reassuringly rested her hand over Molly's hand. "I'm all right, Molly. Neel is a sweetheart - given time."

Charlie scoffed. "I beg to differ."

Miriam smacked him across the head. "Quiet down."

Charlie hissed. "What is up with you women?"

Molly smacked him across the head. "Do not disrespect us like that, Charles. Just because you haven't been home in a while, does not mean you can suddenly walk all over me."

"Wha - Mum, I wasn't even - "

"I don't want to hear it, young man. I've raised you better, especially since Miriam is in our presence. What has Romania done to you?"

"I've more muscles, Mum," Charlie retorted cheekily.

Molly glared at him. "You've become a brute, is what! Perhaps, you should take a leave from Romania."

"No!" he exclaimed. "Miriam and I will be going back to Romania whenever I'm better, Mum. We still have things for the Order to take care."

Molly pouted. "You'll do great things, Charles. I only hope you and Miriam will be safe."

"We will, Mum, and I'll protect Miriam," Charlie reassured.

Miriam scoffed. "It's me who'll take care of you, you twit. You are constantly getting hurt. Look at me, I'm fine!"

"Oh - that is crap!"

Molly smiled as the two started bickering with each other. She was so glad Miriam was back in their lives, even with the threat of the Second Wizarding War approaching. They would be ready.