An accident, a miracle

artwork by; me.

_____

And cut...!"
"thank you for your hard work everybody!"

___

"uwaaah, so tiring!"

"you did great [l/n]."

"of course, when did i ever do bad manager-chan...?"

"...it's mihoko."

"right... my bad."

"you're bad at remembering names."

"you don't have to remind me!"

the supposed manager slowly let out a chuckle, the model in front of her smiling sweetly at the crisp laughter of his manager. He is shiro [L/N], real name [M/N] [L/N]. The rising star in japan. where in the world hero careers rises to the top doesn't stop him of being famous by his acting and modeling career. Many agencies wanted him, many film producers hired him, many magazines company contacted him. Despite his rising popularity at the age of 23,  he is still single and doesn't plan on getting in anyone's ass anytime soon, at least that's what the public thought.

he walked alongside the manager to the parking lot, it was late in the nights and streets are already quiet. Only the twinkling stars and the whistling breeze present. He drive in a slow pace, savoring the quietness of the city. He stopped in front of a medium sized house, but despite it not being a large one, it still gives off a fancy feel. He took out a remote from the dashboard of the passenger seat and touch one of many buttons, the gate opens on its own, letting the model parked inside.

Once he is inside the house, he immediately notices a mop of spiky black hair sitting in his couch. "Hey!" He greeted setting his car key on the fireplace just beside the couch. "You're back." The black haired male greeted back, his blue eyes gleaming with much enthusiasm. "And you're tired." He then said again with annoyance and gloom.

The model chuckles, "you know me so well." He said smiling softly, "but i don't mind staying up so late if it's with you!"

___

The next day arises, birds are greeting each other with songs only they knew, flowers blooming after getting a relaxing sleep in the night, the sun rising with a blinding light trough everyone's curtains. The street became bustling with lives as adults walk to their places of work, teens skipping alongside their respective friends to their schools, and children happily jumps while holding their parents' hand.

Everyone seems to be like the idea that a new day has come, but not [L/N]. He got a day off from working and is using it up to absolute advantage, sleeping. But the world has another idea for him and is not letting him sleep trough the day. The sun is burning his eyes trough the window, the ringing of his phone is deafening his ears and the feeling of unable to go back to sleep fills him with annoyance to the core.  He got up from bed to the bathroom, ignoring all the calls he is supposed to answer. He couldn't care less, he could prove that the calls are nothing more but people trying to hit on him. "Sorry, but I'm taken" he thought while chuckling to himself, turning the water on to fill his bathtub. Just as he was waiting the water to fill up, slightly dipping his hand on the rising water, he got lost in thoughts.

"Why is pizza box rectangular while the pizza is circular and when cut, it became triangular?"

He laughs to himself and silently give himself a medal for thinking so genius-ly. He looked at the half dipped hands of his, he activated his quirk, a soft white glow emitting from his palm while he whistled to keep himself entertained.

He decided to let time do its magic and left the bathroom to play downstairs.

____

Roughly ten minutes has passed and he is sure that the water is full, [M/N] went upstairs to take a bubble bath he desire much. He noticed a wet trail of water coming from the bathroom to his bedroom, his eyebrows knitted in suspicion, he couldn't think of any other reason on why a trail of water could be here, he is alone and got no pet. "The fuck...?" He quietly mutters and silently take cautious steps to the bathroom.