A confusing start, an End of a mess

you looked at Mina's trembling form, she watched you with expectant eyes. you quickly turn away and jumps to the main plaza searching for any trouble. You found mineta, midoriya and tsuyu desperately trying to scurry away from shigaraki. You growls slightly, shigaraki, what is his problem and why is he so... closed? You swiftly ran up to them, positioning yourself between. You know that the blue haired guy you are facing right now is a threat, he have intentions on hurting just everyone. "Leave." You demanded as shigaraki laughed dryly, you are slightly confused on why he is laughing.

"You really thought you could order me around?" He said as he slowly inches closer to you, you shielded the three people behind you. "I was talking to the three human behind me, not you?" You added as you tilt you hand in confusion. He stopped dead in his track,

"You... really pisses me off!"

He said charging at you arms stretched out. You pushed your three classmates further from both shigaraki and you as midoriya screamed you name. His hand phase right trough your nonexistent skull, he scoffed kinda knowing this would happen but also kinda hoping it would work. Midoriya gasped, watching how the villain retracted his hand from your skull. "I think he can't be hurt physically, ribbit." Tsuyu stated while staring at both you and shigaraki's movement closely. "(L/n) is water, after all."

"M-m-midoriya, i-i think we should go...!" Mineta hurried, clutching the back of izuku's pants tightly while burying his face onto it. "You guys go ahead... i'll catch up!" He said and ran to you, seeing how you are barely catching up to the villain's swift movements.

You huffed up in pain, feeling slight drop of waters leaving your body. This makes harder for you to maintain your form properly. You swear if you lose one more drop, you could have no legs or hands. Then suddenly, you can hear midoriya screaming your name desperately while black mist starts to engulf you whole. You gasped, feeling you legs and body detached. You were suddenly in a place completely new, fire surrounding you while you scoffed at how conveniently placed you are, in fires. You can feel you temperature rising to almost boiling. You desperately searched for anyone, finding only your torso remains, but you can still feel you legs. It must be, your legs are warped in a different area.

"Something froze my legs..." you grumbled feeling your legs stiffen and cold. Something touched your leg, trailing from your ankle to your thigh as if trying to test you. You growls in distaste as you shiver, feeling both the heat and cold clash.

"(L/n)?" Someone called out, you look up finding your classmates. You couldn't quiet remember his name but you knew he has a friend called dark shadow who can emerge anytime pleased. You hissed feeling your fingertips starts to boil. You pulled your left hand closer to your chest, the only body part still room temperature. You used your other hand as you clawed at your classmates cape,

"Fire..." you manage to huff in between sizzling. His eyes widen knowing exactly what you meant. He picks you up, gasping slightly at the lack of legs but chose to not question it. He frantically look around, trying to find a spot with minimum fire. A few villains stood as a tailed classmates of yours fight them.

He notices your being and quickly knock the last villain out. He ran to your side, checking your condition. You couldn't keep your form any longer as you passed out bursting into a puddle of water. Droplets of water falls from tokayami's arm where he previously carries. Screams of your name are heard when both of your classmates desperately tries to gather the dripping clear, blue, water. Their face full of worry and fright as they thought what might be the consequences of them losing you.