Sexuality?

You stared at the kitten right in front of you. It's white furry body grinds against your leg, searching for attention and affection. You hesitantly placed your hand on to its head, the cat purred and nuzzles closer to your hand.  "I forgot what you are called..." you said to the small cat trying to remember something. "Was it 'cat'?" You asked to the cat as it meows softly. You nod, understanding what the cat is meowing about. You continue to pet and play with the cat for a good 15 minutes before realizing you are late for class. You gave the cat one more stroke in the head before dashing off to class.

On your way to class, you saw your homeroom teacher also walking to class. He seems to sense your being as he slowly turns to look at you. When he is finally facing you, your 'breathing' hitch, you face scrunched up as you stared at the black haired male in front.

"Who are you..?"

You watched him flinch in surprise hearing your question.

"It's me... aizawa shōta." he said quietly, waiting for your reaction. He can't blame you for not recognizing him, he is literally covered in bandages. From head to toe.

"Sensei?" You finally able to recall. "Are you okay?" You asked once remember his supposed condition.

"My health is none of your concern, instead you should be concerned on why you are late." He said sternly, glaring murder at you as he waits for your reasoning.

"I found a cat on the way here, i just learned that cats are cute!" You grip the straps of your bag tighter, recalling the image of the white cat that had captured your heart in his small paws.

He looks at you for a second before turning back and starts to walk away, presumably to class. You followed right behind him.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad? I heard teachers are supposed to be feeling unpleasant if their students are late." You stated, receiving a sigh from him.

"Kid, i know for a fact if i were late, it would be for the same reason as you." He stuffed his hand in his pocket as he sped up to avoid you.

You tried to comprehend the words he just said to you. 'Did sensei just said, if he were ever late, it must be because of cats??' You tried to think of any possible meaning. Your eyebrows quirked as you tilt your head slightly. You keep walking behind him, hearing the door of your class opens. The world around you became mute while you are too focused to trying to grasp the meaning of life.

____

You are silently sitting in your desk playing with yourself as you morph your hands to different shapes and words. Your classmates are off cheering and hyping their ass of celebrating the sports tournament. And you, couldn't understand a thing on why they are so hyped. You were too busy minding your business when your sensei is explaining, which now you solemnly regret.

"Hey man, aren't you excited for the tournament?!" Kirishima greeted you with a hard slap in the back, arguably trying to straighten you from slouching. Kaminari walked up right beside as he gave you a wide grin,  you stared at both of them, sighing as you tried to think of a nice response.

"I just couldn't understand why i need to celebrate a tournament..."Both of your classmates laughed.

"C'mon man, you'll be able to show off your skills to the pro hero!!" Kirishima tried to lift your interest, but it's not working.