Love Lesson IS Necessary! {valentine special, enjoy your romance people!}

A valentine special one-shots. Artwork by me.
____

You walked trough the crowds of people holding hands together as you grimace at them smiling together. You hated the unfamiliar feeling of burning disgust in your chest as you harshly shoved them. You scoffed as one of them gave you the eye of wonder, they stared at you. You an hear what they were thinking clearly, "why is he alone?"

" shut it, not everyone has someone up to their butts!!"

You gritted your teeth as you shove right past them. Making them gasp at your rudeness, you ignoring them. You don't know why humans have to celebrate couples days. It is ridiculous if you thought about it enough. You finally made it to the clearing of the park as you stared at the only person there. Back originally facing you, he slowly turns his head at you, your  heart thumps twice as fast. You can feel waves forming in your stomach but you brush it off thinking it is probably goldfish suddenly becoming hyper and roams in your stomach more active.

Both made eye contact, his perfect eyes, his jawline, his hair swayed alongside the wind. His posture perfectly fits his image as you stared at him smiling slightly.

Bakugou.

"Shit head, I've been waiting for fucking forever!!" He yelled as you only smile, walking toward him. His eyes now turns softer as he looked at your form walking up to him. He sighs as he thought about how he can't be mad at you.

He slowly reach out to your head, he pats you like proud older brother. His face tinted pink as his hand make contact with your soft, fluffy hair. You stared at him, still smiling as you looked at the taller ash-blond. "You fucking melts my heart with your damned look."  Katsuki grumbled, he turn to look at everywhere but you. Hands still glued to the top of your head while you stared at him. You both finally departed together, hand intertwined together in a heartwarming harmony. You don't know what's going to happen but you know your time are going to be spent well.

Midoriya.

Your eyes are locked at the gleaming green orbs as his face lightened immediately after he sees you. "(M/n)-kun!" He yelled as he ran up to you. His face tinted pink and his smile radiates cuteness. He ran to you too fast, making him fail to stop at the right time. His face bumped into your chest as you caught him before he could even fall backwards because of momentum. He breathed out once he realized what his enthusiasm did. "A-ah, I'm so sorry!" Izuku stutters, squirming around trying to make a gap between you and him.

You only tighten the hold around his waist while he looked at your dreamy eyes. You smile softly, both eyes locked together once more. He is drowning in those mesmerizing eyes of yours. His face quickly heated up to a strawberry-red shade.

You chuckled at his awkwardness and his flustered state. Thinking about now you understands why humans thrives to have a mate.

Todoroki.

Your (e/c) stared at his mismatched white and blue eyes. None of you said a word as he quickly swatted your hand and locked it into his. Before you could even resist, shouto starts pulling you to the exit of the park. You wanted to protest, but seeing how determined and stoned he looks you can already guess what he is thinking. "You're jealous." You simply stated while letting out a chuckle. Todoroki growls lightly, you manage to read right trough him. What is he to you? A magazine?. "I don't like how that guy is staring at you." He said in a low tone Making you laugh a little.

"of course you are" you said squeezing his hand lightly to reassure him that every part of you are his.

He sighs, turning his head to you, his lips turning into a small smile. "Do you want ice cream?"

_____

For the older characters, I'll be using the real (m/n)/the model or actor reader/ instead of the water copy (m/n). Even though they are separate entities, both of them are still the reader.

____

Dabi.

You stared at his sharp blue eyes, feeling the leaves and petals blow around between you and him. You are far taller and far more muscular than him. He looked up to you, eyes staring with smug smile laced in his face. You chuckles staring at how cocky your lover is.

"That face, i want to see that face do the thing..." you said holding up his chin and licking your lips ready to devour him. He grinned at your statement, eyes still half lidded as he close the gap between you and himself. Everything seems perfect, everything seems very much in place and alive. The world suddenly turning into a better place and is a blissful comfortable place.

The couple pulled away, smiling genuinely as they stare at each other with loving eyes. Dabi can feel his pale face part heating up, turning sakura pink. You laughed and ruffled his charcoal-black hair.

"Lets go home..." you said as you tangles your hand in his.

Aizawa.

Two grown men sitting across aizawa as he stared at them intensely. Masaru (bakugou's father) stared at the tired teacher nervously. You sweat dropped, thinking of thousands of possibilities on why you are called to U.A. "I'm here to tell you, about both of your sons behavior." Aizawa started as he sighs remembering what had happened earlier in lunch.

Lunch is just starting and your son has the gut to start a fight, by provoking the one and legendary bakugou katsuki. He ended up getting his face blown up and failed to maintain his form. Bakugou got major bruises littered on his body and wounds that is quiet serious for a high school fight. The fight is deemed serious because a student got hurt trying to interfere.

You sighs, so does masaru. Both stared at one another giving a knowing look.

"I understand, I'll try to refrain my water child from provoking bakugou-kun to prevent any further controversy..." you said huffing slightly.

"I'll talk to katsuki. though, i can not guarantee there will be no future fight he is going to engage" masuru breathed out and both you and him apologized for making a trouble of aizawa with your and his son. Masaru quickly left the teacher lounge, finding no reason to stay any longer, leaving you with aizawa.

"Sensei, I'm so sorry for the trouble." You said as you bowed at him, he was about to answer but you quickly beats it to him. "Let me make it up with a date!" You exclaimed, staring directly into him not accepting a no for an answer. He was much less surprised about what you are saying, did he hear that properly?

"No, it is quiet fine..." he said turning his head to look away from you.

"But, sir..." you tried to protest.

"I insist, it is absolutely fine," he said finally facing you. He swears his heart jumps out of his chest the moment his eyes locked with yours. He can feel heat, slowly rising up to his ears as he stared, taking note of your beautiful features. "I regret doubting why he is a model." He thought quietly.

"Alright, if you say so, but please do inform if you change your mind!" You said bowing and quickly left the room. "I already did" shouta covers his reddened cheeks as he stared at the door where you left.

_____

Short and crappy, enjoy!

I might add more if you request, probably add some oneshot in between chapters.

Anyway...

Happy late valentine 💓💓💓