Same.?

Jiwon walks into the ward where Hanbin is at and approaches the bed of the latter lying weakly on. He watches sleeping Hanbin with a mixed feeling and sits on the chair beside the bed.

His eyes are still on the younger, scrutinizing every inch of Hanbin's feature and body covered under the blue hospital gown. He lets out a soft sigh as he remembers his meeting with the cops handling this case involving Hanbin and the other guy.

Jiwon stared at the corpse in the morgue with his eyes widened in utter shock.

It was like seeing a mirror when he looked at the corpse's pale face. He looked totally the same as Jiwon, except that the dead looked older. The cop beside him sent him a pat as he said, "This is the dead we found yesterday. At first, we were shocked because we thought this was you."

Jiwon lifted up his head to look at the cop, "Where did you find him? I.. I don't think I saw him when I went to save Hanbin?"

The cop sighed lightly, "Of course you didn't see him. Because he successfully came out of the car before you found him."

"What do you mean?" Jiwon asked curiously.

"The car he and Hanbin rode has a blackbox. So when we analyzed the blackbox, we found out that he was out of the car few seconds before you appeared to save Hanbin. We don't know for sure where did he go at that time, but the time we found him, he was already dead. And he was found near the seabed."

The cop took a plastic containing a heart-shaped pendant locket and gave to Jiwon, "He was holding this tightly at that time."

Jiwon looked at the locket and the cop added, "In the locket, it has a picture of him and the young boy that you saved from drowning."

Jiwon let out a light sigh before thanking the cop, "Thank you, Sir."

"Ahh, stop calling me Sir. You can just call me Detective Daesung," he shook his head, "No, just call me Daesung hyung," the cop said with a friendly smile toward the younger.

Jiwon also smiled, "Okay, Daesungie hyung."

He turned to look at the deceased and wondered if it was real. It was like looking at a mirror when he looked at the deceased. And he also wondered what happened actually between Hanbin and that guy. What was their relationship?

Jiwon was about to leave that place, but then he was greeted by another cop who just arrived. His eyes widened in shock, "Oh! You.. Aren't you the cop that used to mistakenly hit me before?"

The said cop smiled shyly as he scratched his nape, "Yeah, I'm that hot-tempered cop," he extended his hand at Jiwon, asking for a handshake, but the young student only stood still, not caring to accept the older's hand. He was indeed still hurt of the recent incident happened between them.

"Are you still mad at me?" The cop asked with a small pout at the student while Daesung made a shocked face as he looked at the younger cop beside him, "Omo, is this really you, Detective Namjoon?"

Namjoon chuckled at Daesung and sent a soft pat on Jiwon's shoulder, "I'm sorry for that incident. I really didn't mean it," he shifted his gaze toward the deceased, "To be very honest, at that time, I thought you are this guy," he pointed his fingers toward the deceased.