You

"We have arrived," Jiwon says softly after waking Hanbin up from a deep sleep during the ride to the older's house.

Jiwon takes some money from his pocket and gives it to the taxi driver before saying thanks. The both of them come out of the taxi and Hanbin stares at the quite big house in front of them. 

"You must be rich as fuck," Hanbin comments as he watches in awe.

Jiwon doesn't respond. He only smiles as he unlocks the door gate and door of his house. He tilts his head to look at Hanbin beside him as he opens the door. "Come in."

Hanbin hesitantly nods as he follows Jiwon in. He takes off his shoes and gets in. It is simple, the interior design, but feels nice to live in. It seems just like Bobby's place. Just this house is a whole lot bigger than Bobby's house.

"Are you really living alone?" Hanbin asks, out of curiousity as he looks around and sits on the comfy cushion at the living room.

Jiwon nods and goes to the kitchen, taking a glass of water before handing it to Hanbin, "Drink. The doctor says you need to drink water a lot."

Hanbin lightly smiles as he takes the glass and dunks in with his eyes still scanning through the house before shifting his attention toward Jiwon.

"Why are you living alone? Where are your parents?" He asks again and Jiwon only forms a bland smile.

"I'm an orphan. My parents already died since I was 5," he looks at Hanbin expectedly, "Do you remember a girl that always with me," Hanbin nods, "Her name is Jisoo. She is my neighbour. Her family is very nice. They take care of me lovingly ever since I lost my parents."

Hanbin flashes a reluctant smile, "You must have lived such a happy life."

Jiwon looks at the younger with a guilty look. He holds Hanbin's hand soothingly, "Hanbin-ahh.. Don't worry. From now on, you will be living with me," Hanbin's head shoots up as soon as he heard the familiar words coming out from Jiwon's mouth. Those words are the words Bobby used to say to him.

"I will try my best to make you happy," Jiwon says again, not noticing the stunned look Hanbin is giving him now.

"Hanbinnie," Hanbin murmurs with his eyes staring into Jiwon's eyes deeply while the latter squints his eyes, "What?"

"Call me Hanbinnie," Hanbin utters with an eager heart and Jiwon smiles sweetly before caressing the younger's hair, "Yes, Hanbinnie..."

Hanbin can feel tears pooling in his eyes as Jiwon called him the pet name that Bobby always called him.

Bobby's voice was way deeper and husky while Jiwon's is cutely husky. Somehow, the way Jiwon talks has some kind of a baby talking. 

Yet, it sounds similar.

"But I think I prefer to call you Hanbin-ahh," Jiwon says, "It's more comfortable for me to call you like that."

'Indeed, both of them are different.' Hanbin thinks to himself as he realizes how Bobby loves to call him Hanbinnie, while Jiwon likes Hanbin-ahh more.

Hanbin shakes his head firmly, "No," he looks at Jiwon's face again, "Hanbinnie is what Bobby hyung liked to call me. And I want it to stay that way."

Jiwon is speechless as it hits him like a lightning. That Hanbin only agrees to stay alive as Jiwon says the younger can just treat him as Bobby as he wants, as long as he doesn't commit suicide. As long as Hanbin stays alive.

"Ahh," he tries to sound calm, "I'm sorry."

"Anyway, where should I sleep?" Hanbin suddenly asks and Jiwon smiles, "Follow me."

They walks upstairs and Jiwon brings Hanbin to his room, "Is this okay?"

Hanbin nods. It is a very big room, full with equipment such as study table, wardrobe, mirror and air-conditioner. "This is more than enough."

"Okay, then," Jiwon ruffles Hanbin's hair softly, "Call me if you want anything. My room is just next to you."

As Jiwon turns around, Hanbin immediately grabs his wrist, "W- wait..."

Jiwon looks at him, "Yes?"

"Can't you sleep with me?" Hanbin asks, he tries to give Jiwon puppy look.

It always works with Bobby. 

Jiwon smiles, before nodding. He turns off the lamp, letting only the source of light coming from the toilet, so the surrounding of the room turns dimmer.

A glum smile escapes from Hanbin's pale lips. He moves closer to Jiwon as soon as the older lands his body on the bed beside Hanbin. He rests his head on the older's shoulder. His lips curves upward when Jiwon puts his arm around Hanbin. Hanbin closes his eyes, simply enjoying the warmth the other providing. 'His warmth feels just like Bobby hyung. So comfortable.'

Few hours passes and Jiwon can't sleep at all. Because Hanbin keeps sleep-talking. 

"Bobby hyung..."

"I'm sorry, but please don't die..."

"Please stay conscious... Hyung, stay strong, please..."

"We are almost there, so please, don't close your eyes.. Hyung.. Bobby hyung.. Please..."

Jiwon tilts his head to look at Hanbin whose body shaking with his forehead wrinkled, his lips parted and tears keep running down from his eyes, wetting Jiwon's shirt.

'What happened actually? Is he having a nightmare or is he dreaming about the accident?'

He caresses Hanbin's soft hair, trying to soothe him, but the latter is still wavering with his dream.

"H-hyung.. I love you... I love you, Bobby hyung..."

Jiwon bitterly smiles hearing the last words escaped from Hanbin's mouth.

'Were they dating each other?' A soft sigh, 'It doesn't seem like it will be easy. I feel like I will get hurt even more by doing this.'

Suddenly, Hanbin opens his eyes with heavy breathing, as if he just ran a mile. Jiwon worriedly moves closer to the other, "Hanbin-ahh.. Are you okay?"

Hanbin turns his head toward Jiwon and forms a relieved smile but it soon disappears, turning into a frown, "You are not Bobby hyung..."

Jiwon bits his lower lip, feeling rejected and unwanted.

"I want Bobby hyung," he punches the older's chest with tears streaming down, "Why are you taking him away from me? Give me Bobby hyung back..."

He pulls Hanbin into his arms, using his strong grip onto Hanbin's body to stop him from struggling, "Hanbin.. Nie.. Please don't be like this.." 

He pulls Hanbin into his arms and rubs the younger's back while Hanbin naturally nuzzled into his neck, crying his heart out.

He cups Hanbin's face and looked into the other's teary eyes, "I know I'm not Bobby. I can never be like him, but please.. Don't be too.. Hopeless like this. Give me chance to take care of you. Give me chance to make you happy. Give me chance to protect you."

Hanbin gets calmer and his tears stop as Jiwon forms a smile at him. The younger nods, "I'm sorry..."

Hanbin naturally stares at Jiwon's face; mindlessly studying the older's even more perfect features: Sharp jawline, pointed nose, plump lips and small yet attractive eyes.

He traces Jiwon's jawline with his trembling fingers, 'He has a sharper jawline. His skin is also fairer than Bobby hyung. It feels softer against my fingertip.'

Jiwon holds Hanbin's hand, stopping him from continuously touching him all over, "Hanbin..."

Hanbin puts his finger against Jiwon's lips and murmurs, "This is what I always do with Bobby hyung before sleep."

With that saying, he leans toward Jiwon's lips and crashes their lips together.