Flashback #2

2 years later... Pretty much around the year of the present. Hanbin is 17 years. Bobby 32 years old.

Hanbin sent a fake email to a cop before taking a sip of orange juice on the table. He waited for awhile before he received a notification indicating that the cop had taken the bait. The cop mindlessly clicked on the malicious link Hanbin included in the email. As a result, Hanbin managed to get the cop's personal information. He smirked when he finally obtained the cop's email password.

He jotted down the password in his small notebook and smiled happily before he saw his phone screen lighted up. Right away, he picked up the call, "Hyung!"

A soft chuckle from the other line greeted him and his smile widened.

"Have you got that person's personal information?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, of course! Do you want me to send it to you?" He asked excitedly and Bobby hummed as a response. Hanbin then quickly copied the password and other personal information before sending it to Bobby.

"Done," he said and Bobby giggled, "Good job, Hanbinnie. Later I will inform you about our next task."

Hanbin nodded before the call was hung up. He smiled thinking about his new life with Bobby now. It has been 2 years since Bobby exposed to him about his job.

As a hacker. And a murderer. He worked under a small, illegal organization that took order from politicians or powerful people to kill any people they wanted.

At first, Hanbin couldn't believe it, but the more Bobby showed him the atmosphere of his work, Hanbin finally could understand and he was more than interested to join the field.

After letting Hanbin learning how to hack and all sorts of things regarding computer and teaching him martial arts, Hanbin agreed to do the hacking job and Bobby would murder. The older was still reluctant to let Hanbin touch the knife and gun. 

That night, Hanbin waited for Bobby to come back at their house as usual but he was still not coming, making Hanbin worry a lot. He tried calling the older many times but still with no response. He started to grow anxious that he began biting his own lips.

It was 3 a.m. when Bobby finally arrived home but his face was pale. Hanbin once again became worried. 

"Hyung, is everything okay?" He asked as he cupped Bobby's face but the older only smiled before saying, "I'm fine. I just..." He inhaled deeply before kissing Hanbin's forehead and murmured, "I want to quit."

"Quit? Why?" 

Bobby hugged Hanbin warmly, "I am a murderer, Kim Hanbin. Don't you feel scared of me?"

Hanbin shook his head without any hesitation, "I know you are a good person, hyung. You only murder people because it's your job. I understand."

Bobby felt even worse hearing it from his lover. He hugged Hanbin even tighter, not wanting to let the younger go. Hanbin beamed feeling the hot embrace, so he melted against the older, letting himself absorbed in the hug.

"But Hanbin, I still need to quit. The organization that I worked for is now becoming ridiculous. They order me to kill cops and some random people, which is crazy," Bobby muttered, "I already told them many times that I don't kill innocent people, let alone cops, but they forced me to do that. So, I have made up my mind. I wanna quit."

Bobby's gaze was full of determination and Hanbin was confident that he could believe Bobby. Bobby was a good person, without a doubt.

He was thankful he did the right thing in trusting Bobby.