Flashback #1

Back to 2 years ago when Hanbin was fifteen years old, Bobby 30 years old.  

Bobby was typing something on his white Apple laptop when Hanbin suddenly entered his room. The older hastily closed his laptop as soon as he heard the small footsteps belonged to the now fifteen years old Hanbin.

"Hyung? What are you doing not sleeping yet?" Hanbin asked from behind, before giving a tight backhug to the older.

Bobby smiled as he shook his head, "Nothing important. How about you?" He turned around to face Hanbin and caress his hair lovingly, "Why are you not sleeping yet, Hanbinnie?"

The said boy smiled before he leaned closer to place soft beautiful kisses on Bobby's forehead, nose and cheeks, "I still don't get goodnight kisses from you. How will I be able to sleep?"

Bobby chuckled and said, "You go to sleep first. I will come later. I have some works to manage for now."

Hanbin pouted, "What work?" He glanced at Bobby's laptop curiously, "You never told me anything about your work," fiddling with his fingers, "I actually wonder where did you get all the numerous money and all-"

"You don't have to know, Hanbinnie," Bobby said with a bitter smile before he stood from the comfy chair, "What I'm doing is dangerous. Totally dangerous. And I don't want you to get involved in it, so stay put. Okay?"

Hanbin frowned and Bobby felt sorry for the younger. "Come on, let's sleep," Bobby said and Hanbin widened his eyes, "What about your work?"

Bobby giggled, "You are more important than my work, Hanbinnie..."

Hanbin couldn't even hide the faint blush covering his cheeks at that time. When Bobby pulled him into his arms, everything seemed fine again. They walked together to Hanbin's room and when the younger landed his body on the bed, Bobby went to turn off the lamp before resting himself beside the younger.

"Hyung, I want to tell you something," Hanbin suddenly said as he moved closer to the other, their noses touching and the air seemed too thick already for Bobby to keep breathing.

"I... I love you," Hanbin finally muttered, "A lot..."

Bobby smiled, a glum one before replying, "I love you too, Hanbinnie," he whispered against the younger's ear, sending shiver down his spine, and when Bobby leaned to lick on Hanbin's ear, the latter moaned cutely, enough for a soft smile to escape from Bobby's lips.

Bobby trailed his tongue down Hanbin's jawline, neck and then bite at his collarbone after unbuttoning the shirt a bit. The younger curled his fingers into Bobby's hair as the older kept caressing his abdomen and kissed his lips affectionately. His head arched back as he tried to hold out the moans.

"H-hyung," Hanbin moaned out eventually when Bobby's hand reached for his jeans, unzipping it before touching Hanbin's twitching dick, teasingly stroking it while his fingers playing with Hanbin's nipple.

"Oh God, hyung," Hanbin caught Bobby's jaw and brought the older up to kiss that pinkish plump lips that he had been eyeing from before. Just like that, the both of them were immersed in a passionate and messy kiss with Bobby's hand still stroking Hanbin's dick, sometimes he even rolled their hips together. When Hanbin's cum splattered all over their stomachs, the both of them laughed together as they stopped kissing to inhale some air. But shortly after, Hanbin gripped onto Bobby's neck and pulled the older into him, crashing their lips together for a more compassionate kiss. Their tongues never leaving each other, both were fighting for dominance in which for sure, Bobby would win. 

Hanbin frowned cutely afterward, "Hyung~" he punched the older's chest, "Let me win for once, will you?"

Bobby giggled, but he shook his head then, "No way," he licked Hanbin's lips and gave a small peck, "And you have to sleep now, Hanbinnie..."

Missing YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara