Chapter 2 - Sales girl?

Khushi opened her eyes lazily after her enemy named "Sun" started peeking through the window of her room and disturbed her sleep, "What yaar? You came again Sun ke bacche.. You can't see me sleeping right, always reminding me that I have to work! I really hate you Sunny!"

She blabbered to herself and unwillingly left her best friend "Bed", taking her clothes she headed hurriedly to the bathroom.

"Khushi.. Khushi.. Jaldi kaar (Hurry up).. How much time will you take to freshen up?.. Tomorrow I'm going to be first using the bathroom.. Khushiiiiiii.. I'm also getting late for office.." Payal cried.

"Two minutes Jiji.." Khushi shouted from the bathroom.

Payal sighed and arranged her clothes on her hand, humming a random song while waiting for her sister to walk out of the bathroom.

"How much time you take in bathroom Sanki?" Buaji complained when she saw Khushi opening the door and was about to walk in the bathroom when Payal held her hand, "Where do you think you're going Buaji?"

"To freshen up Payalia.. I need to pray and I'm already getting late because of this Sanki.." Buaji widened her eyes explaining.

"Buaji I came second here.. So I'm going to use the bathroom and I'm also getting late for office.. My boss will fire me if I get late, but God ji will not fire you ok!" Payal said sarcastically and entered in the bathroom without hearing further arguments from Buaji.

"Buaji do you remember that Salman ji movie? Oh God.. Tussi Great Ho!?" Khushi smiled chirpily.

Buaji hit her head playfully, "Here I'm getting late to pray and you're worried about Salman's movie.. Do you keep dreaming about him while bathing that you take this much time?"

Khushi giggled sheepishly and ran towards her room to escape from Buaji's lecture.

She took her phone checking the messages, that's when Mr. What the thoughts started running on her mind. She smirked and took Payal's phone, opening his chat and re-reading their messages all over again with same excitement she had while chatting with him yesterday.

"Shall I send him Good morning?" she thought confused, "No no.. Why should I? Yesterday I messaged him first, so today it's his turn!"

She kept the phone back and smiled to herself like crazy, "Who is he? I'm so curious to see his face.. But I can't even ask for his picture otherwise he will also ask mine.."

"Guess we will continue like this till I have courage to show myself to you.." she pouted.

"I don't know about your face, but you have such a husky voice Mr. What the.. I felt goosebumps yesterday while talking with you.." she said to herself, blushing.

All her thoughts came to a halt, when Payal's phone rang and she glanced at the phone side, widening her eyes she cried, "Mr. What the!!!!!"

She took the phone and quickly opened his message, "Good morning Baby girl.. Wish you a wonderful day ahead!"

Her excited fingers started typing to reply him immediately and her lips curved into a shy smile reading the message again and again, but suddenly she pouted and deleted what she wrote thinking, "No.. I shouldn't message him so quickly otherwise he will think I'm too desperate to talk with him.."

She nodded agreeing with herself and kept the phone back, "Wait for 6 minutes Mr. What the.. I will reply you!"

She started to pray that these 6 minutes pass like seconds but unfortunately it always happens the opposite! Time is someone's enemy after all, it never waits for you and makes you wait for him!