Chapter 6 - What the!

It was late night but Lavanya and NK's friends were still partying on beach and making NK and Lavanya dance.

Khushi was standing lonely, staring up to the dark sky filled with stars, "No matter how much I try to look happy, I always get reminded of you Mr.What the.. Why it seems I will not be able to move on from you? Why it seems I will not be able to give your space at other men in my life? Why am I constantly remembering of you? Why do I feel I'm so close to you?"

"Khushi.." she heard a husky voice taking her name.

"Why does this man remind me of you Mr.What the? I can't tolerate his presence near me anymore, if feels like I'm betraying you!" she shut her eyes tightly still facing her back to Arnav.

Then she turned to him composing herself, "What's your problem? Do you even realize all day you had been behind me? What do you want to steal from me? Just take everything you want but please leave me alone!"

"WHAT THE.." Arnav uttered frowning.

Khushi's eyes widened, her heart beat increased she could feel it's sound too, Dhak.. dhak..dhak.. It's HIM.. she can't be mistaken, from the start itself when she heard his voice, she could feel it was familiar only, then him being a business man like Mr.What the, then him having toast and juice for breakfast, his closeness to his elder sister, his perfume.. He is her Mr.What the, undoubtedly!

"Tum..You're him.. you.. Mr.What the.." she whispered still in state of shock.

"Khushi listen to me.." Arnav took a sharp breath before saying anything, everything went contrary to what he had planned. He wanted to stay close to her, gain her trust and make her happy again then reveal his identity to her but now she knows the truth!

"Just tell me are you Mr.What the or not? I just want to know this from you!" Khushi asked with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Yes, I am!" he nodded his head sighing.

"I knew it.." Khushi looked away smiling sarcastically while tears still making their way down her cheeks, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Despite everything you had done to me, you still try to come close to me hiding your real face from me.. What do you think I'm? What do you exactly get by playing with my feelings like that? First you reject me without even showing me your face and sent your friend to meet me, and then you come close to me here in Goa hiding the fact that you're Mr.What the from me!"

"Will you listen to me only once? I just want to explain what happened that day.." Arnav said desperately.

"No.. I don't want to listen to you. Why should I? In fact I want distance from a man like you! I wish I never dialed your number in my life.. it was a wrong number that spoiled my life!" Khushi glared at him and went running from there.

Arnav followed her, he hold her arm and pulled her back to him, "It wasn't a wrong number okay.. I don't repent a bit for that day you called me! Listen to me now.."

"I won't.. just leave me!" Khushi gritted her teeth struggling in his hold.

"You have to.. it was a misunderstanding Baby girl, just let me explain once.." Arnav pulled her closer to him.

"You only left me.. why are you behind me now? Just leave me and let me move on in my life.." Khushi hit his hand trying to make him leave her.

Arnav couldn't help but smile at her innocent attempt to get off his hold, that's when a friend of NK came towards them, "Hey pretty girl.. Wanna dance with me!?"

Arnav gritted his teeth, Khushi smiled to him and nodded her head, "Of course..."

"Not!" Arnav glared at the man, and wrapped his arms around Khushi's waist possessively, "Can't you see she's with me?"