Chapter 3 - The meeting

Days by days passed away and they didn't realize that they kept chatting in secret for two months with each other. From morning till evening, Arnav kept himself busy on his phone, not with work.. with his Baby girl. They used to chat on random things on first days, then started opening up themselves and shared about their childhood, their families and their likes and dislikes. Now they talk like boyfriend-girlfriend, she reminds him of eating and taking his meds, he scolds her taking too much time in bathroom, she gets angry if he takes too much time stressing himself on work and he gets angry whenever she shares about the high class clients of her with much attitude and arrogance he doesn't like his Baby girl buttering them to make them buy their clothes and Khushi always have to explain him why she does this and it's fun for her now, he gets jealous of Salman Khan because Khushi ignores his messages when she's watching his movies, she get jealous when he shares that women flirt with him all day and are always drooling over him, he chooses her clothes for her to wear everyday and she does same for him. Now the curiosity to see each other faces is growing day by day also and Arnav has decided that he can't wait anymore, he wants to see her and make her his once and for all.

"Baby girl had your breakfast?" he messaged her while walking towards his car ready to leave for office.

"Yes Mr. What the.. Don't tell me you didn't had yours, otherwise I will be angry with you.." he read her message and smiled.

"I also had mine and meds also Baby girl, happy?" he typed.

"Good boy :)" he read her reply and smiled like a good baby boy who got praised by his mother for doing something right.

"Chote.." Anjali finally could bring words to her mouth after being in shock for a while watching her brother smile on his car with his phone on his hand.

Arnav composed himself and cleared his throat, "What Di? Do you need something?"

"No.. You actually forgot your wallet, so I came to give you.." she said handling the wallet to him and he muttered a quick thanks to her before starting the car and heading to his office leaving his Baby girl with no answer.

"Chote is so strange these days.. What has happened to him? Smiling all the time.. phone looks like his wife.. Always sticking to it.. and everytime same excuse, work! Which work is this that make you smile all time?" Anjali thought to herself.

"Di.. two months are done! My long wait finally finished.. I'm going to get engaged to Lav.. Yay!" NK squealed in happiness and hug his Di from behind, then frowned in confusion, "There's preparation talks going on inside, what are you doing here outside Di?"

"I came to give Chote's wallet to him... He forgot it.." Anjali smiled and turned to him cupping his face, "My little brother is getting married, I'm so happy for you.."

"Oh you're making me emotional Di.." NK smiled wiping the corner of his eyes, "Let's go inside before I make a river with my tears here outside Shantivan.."

Anjali giggled and walked with him inside the house.

****************************************************************************

AR..

"Baby girl.. It's been two months since we know each other.. but don't have any idea about our names neither see each other faces... I think you trust me enough now to reveal yourself to me.. Trust me, I'm not that bad :D!" he send the message to her.

"I was thinking same only and wanted to tell you but was nervous.." he read her reply and muttered What the aloud.

"What the.. Nervous, why? You should know that I'm dying to meet you.." he typed smirking.