Chapter 4 - Goa!

Tuesday

NK, Akash, Shyam and Anjali walked excitedly towards the car with their bags as they were heading to their favorite destination for some fun, Goa!

Arnav was walking behind them, workaholics never like much fun!

"Chote will you go on suit to Goa? I told you let's go and buy some clothes before we leave to Goa but no Arnav Singh Raizada knows everything!" Anjali taunted smiling sarcastically.

"Di I do have clothes ok.. we're not in Goa yet so my suit can remain in my body for now.. " he rolled his eyes but then something hit on his mind and he widened his eyes, "What the.."

"What happened?" Anjali looked at him confused.

"You guys carry on.." he said hurriedly and rushed to his car, opening the door he got inside and took his phone out his pocket, dialing Baby girl's number.

With confused expressions, Akash, NK, Anjali and Shyam left to their car as they were going together, only Arnav wanted to drive on his own car.

"How can I be such a fool dammit? Baby girl is a sales girl and she works in dress shop and the girl I met, Payal works in AR.. I can't believe this information skipped my mind.. this means Aman did really met with my real Baby girl and I met with the wrong girl.. dammit.. dammit.." he punched the steering wheel angry and frustrated with himself while waiting for his Baby girl to pick up his phone.

"Why would she attend my phone? She must be hell angry and hurt with me.. What have I done dammit?" he threw his phone away not even caring where it landed.

"What will I do now?" he rested his head on the headrest thinking how to rectify his mistake.

"I should talk with Payal.." he said as his eyes lit up with some hope to get his Baby girl back.

"But only when I come back from Goa because I need to personally talk with her and Baby girl to clear this misunderstanding.." he said reminding that his brother NK pleaded him to come to Goa and participate in his marriage's functions otherwise he would have cancelled this plan by now and clear this misunderstanding right away.

*****************************************************************************

Gupta house:

"My Baby please go and enjoy.. You badly need this time for yourself and move on from this Mr. Loser.." Payal said side hugging Khushi tightly as if her sister is really a Baby.

"Jiji don't call me Baby.." Khushi whined, "I don't want to be called by this name anymore.."

"Okay sorry.." Payal said patting her back to calm her down.

"And I don't want to go to Goa also.. It's better you go and stay with Lavanya.. I'm better here at home, I don't feel like doing anything right now.. I just want to stay in my bed.." Khushi said hipcupping.

"Khushi you already know Buaji is sick and I have to stay here to take care of her and be with Amma and Bauji.. That's why I'm sending you to go to Goa to stay with Lavanya, she's our good friend and she needs us in her marriage functions.. She will feel bad if we both don't go there.. and also I want you to go especially to forget this Mr. Loser and all this that happened.. for you to fresh up your mind and it will help you to move on Khushi.. you will spend time with our friends and also meet new ones from NK's.. I mean the groom's side.." Payal said trying to convince her sister. Her eyes welled up just by seeing her baby sister who's always so happy and spreading happiness anywhere, crying like this and not even eating properly which is not good at all for her health.

"I will stay with Buaji.. You go to Goa please for Lavanya.." Khushi said stubbornly.

"Really? You will take care of Buaji in this state of yours.. Amma and Bauji are worried for you that you don't go to work nor leave this room, like this you will take care of everyone.. Have you looked at your own state? You don't even look my Sanki.. What have you done to yourself? Are you really wasting your precious tears for someone who doesn't deserve you at all? Are you letting him change the person you're? He is a loser, not you.. He doesn't know what he has lost and not you.. Just forget him and move on Khushi.." Payal said angrily.