22. 00:07 am

Anyway...I have to handle this...I have to take control for tonight, or else I'll have to sleep on the floor in order not to do anything to her during the night.. 
I get out of my thoughts and catch her staring at my lightly erected "problem"

"Y/N!!!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry"
She says and shakes her head embarrassed

"It's ok, just.. get in the bed."

She nodds and gets herself under my bedsheets. She turns her head to my direction watching my every move with her arms crossed under it.

I pull my sweatpants down, staying with my black boxers and T-shirt. 
I leave them on the floor next to her shorts and get myself under the bedsheets too..It's the first time I sleep without a pair of sweatpants on..I shiver as the cool sheets contact my bare legs

"Why did you take them off?"
"I just want to know how it feels to sleep like this..problem?!"
"No..."
She blushes
Our legs touch under the sheets and instead of pulling away she brushes hers softly against mine..
Her flesh is so smooth..touchable...kissable..
Oh this is gonna be hard..

I sit up to turn off the light and now it's really dark...the lights from outside is the only thing that brings light in here...but somehow it feels nice...
I can hardly see her figure laying next to me...She looks outside the big window which was right next to my bed..her eyes focused on the night sky..
I hug her with my right arm pulling her closer.. l leave a relaxing breath out of my mouth as my lips approach her neck.

"Beautiful isn't it?"
"Yeah.."
She says still looking outside
"You have a really nice view from here..."
She says and after a few seconds turns her whole body to my direction to look at me but I can't see her features as the light is behind her...
She hugs me too and pecks my lips softly...

"You know..it's the first time I bring someone at my house so easily...I mean..I never used to spent time with anyone else exept my family in here....I haven't brought many friends or anything like that.."

"Really?!...I mean..I always thought that you were spending a lot of time with the other guys from school"

"It's true, we were spending time together just..not in my house..
I don't know..I never felt comfortable enought to invite them..
But when it comes to you it's something completely different! It's like...I don't know..like it doesn't matter where we are...either it's my house or somewhere else...as long as we are with each other...it doesn't matter to me.."

Even though I can't see her features clearly, I'm sure she's staring at me right now..as her position stays the same. Or...
I come closer to check..Jesus she's asleep
She wasn't listening...
I sigh deeply and approach her to pull her into my embrace...
Suddenly I feel her left hand caressing my lower back and she tries to hug me too

"Y/n ?"
"I was listening..and I feel really...lucky to be the one...who you feel is worth your love and...care"

"You're half awake.."
I say just for me to hear and caress her hair softly

"Jungkook.."
I hear her sleepy voice against my chest
"What is it?"
"Goodnight.."
"Night.."
I place my lips on her forehead
She is so cute..

"Jungkook.."
"Yeaah"
"I love you..."
"I love you too.."
I kiss her forehead again and again until I hear her chuckle..
"Sweet dreams.."
I whisper
"Mmm.."

We fall asleep in each others arms..(?)

________