25. challenge

-"It's like  a challenge, isn't it?"

-"which I'm going to win"

After we finish brushing our teeth we head downstairs to eat breakfast...

"Good morning guys!"

I hear his mother say while preparing breakfast for everybody.

"How did you sleep?!"

She asks and turns around to face me.

Her gaze stops right on the purple marks that are now covering big parts of my neck and collar bones.

I immediately speak up to turn her attention to what I'm saying instead of my neck.

"Very well thank you!"

His dad who is already sitting down, seems to have seen the marks too but all he does is smirking to Jungkook whose cheeks start to turn red.

-----

When we finished breakfast me and Jungkook went back upstairs to his room and as long as I enter it I hear my phone ringing.

It's mum..

"Hi love, are awake? Did you eat breakfast?"

" Yeah we just did."

"When will you be back?? "

I turn my head to look at Jungkook wondering what to answer.

He nodds a "later" to me with a hopeful gaze.

"In a few hours.."

"In a few hours???What do you mean in a few hours?! Do you even care about the fact that school starts on a few days and you haven't prepared yourself not even a little???!!"

" I know..-"

"Don't even think that you will see the that boy during these days that are left. You shouldn't be distracted. You should start sleeping early. Don't you dare be late. I don't want us to argue again."

"Ok.."

I hung up and look at him with teary eyes and the familiar sensation of my face burning up ready to let out a lot of tears.

His gaze is focused on the floor.

He stands there speechless and I feel something burning inside me in a really bad way.

Is he thinking of leaving me after he heard all this??

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"What are you doing??"

She says in a tensed tone.

"What do you mean?"

"You look at some random direction without talking with a totay blank expression on your face."