39. skin

The dark water around us is begging us to swim into it.
Our intimate moment stops as I'm pulling my fingers out of her bikini and her own leave my sensitive area.
Of course I'm not stopping now.
I just like the idea of swimming with her under the pale moonlight hitting our wet fleshes, too much right now.
Her heavy breath becomes one with mine as my forehead rests on hers.
I suddenly wrap my arms around her waist and dive both our bodies inside the cool water.
Without leaving her I go back up and push my long bangs back
She giggles and pushes all her hair back letting her face and neck on full display for me to drool over.
Her glistening collar bones and shoulders look so delicious right now.
If I could stop speaking for the rest of the night and just observe and appreciate everything about this night and her, I would.
I seriously don't need any words.
I could just show her everything without saying anything.
And that's what I'm about to do in short minutes.
I realize that all this time I've been staring at the moon.
I turn my head at her direction and see her all relaxed, laying on the sea surface. Breathing slowly.
I follow her action and my fingers reach for hers.
I gently take her hand in mine and close my eyes too.
I feel a cool breeze hitting my wet skin making goosebumps from on it.
But I don't bother.
I breathe in and then exhale deeply trying to synchronize my breathing with hers.
I open my eyes and find a masterpiece in front of my eyes. Millions of stars shine brightly above us in the dark sky.
I dont breathe for a long moment as my eyes try to take in the most they can from the beautiful view.

"Open your eyes"
I speak lowly, almost whispering at her.
I hear her gasp lightly and her grasp on my hand tightens.
"Wow"
She says through a breathy chuckle.
"How did you notice that before I did?"
I giggle.
"Can't I impress you once?"
"You have. Many times before."
Her answer brings a wide smile on my lips even though I can't think of any time that I've impressed her.
"Like when?"
I keep my eyes focused on the sky waiting impatiently for the answer.
"When I first heard you talking in class. The way you used your words and expressed yourself. When you looked and smiled at me without even knowing me very well. When I saw you dance for the first time. When I heard you sing for the first time."
My breath hisses at that. When-
" I maybe have heard you while I was sitting on the bus. Just behind you"
I chuckle and she follows.
I always sing when I sit alone on the bus on my way home after school.
Little did I know she was there listening.

A few seconds pass and I feel so content that I spent them like this.
I step on my feet and look at her.
She follows my actions and I can't resist.
I grab her waist, pull her close to me and take her in bridal.
I start walking the fastest the water resistance allows me to and as long as we are out I lay her body on my big hoodie which I purposely put there for the sand not to stick on her wet body.
I hover above her and lock my lips passionately with hers..
The salty drops on my body become one with the ones on hers as our stomachs touch continuously.
My right palm covers her left cheek as I open my mouth a bit more to taste her mouth better.
We turn greedy, adding our tongues at the same time into this intense kiss..

Your P.O.V.

His teeth bite my lower lips pulling my mouth more towards his as he seem to be wanting my mouth more than anything at this exact moment.
His tongue passes softly over my upper lip making me moan, the impatience rising inside of me. I respond to his rough actions almost instantly, grabbing his nape powerfully pulling his head down to mine while I'm diving my tongue in his mouth. He groans through the kiss but I feel like it's from frustration because he can't keep his dominance with me.
I smirk at the thought, my lips never living his swollen ones.
I lower my other hand to his soaked boxers. They are stuck on his body so perfectly. I can feel every shape, every curve of his crotch under my touch.
And he is hard. Hard as ever.
I pass my hand over his erection, caressing it gently, yet touching it fully.
I hear another groan leaving his mouth as I tighten my grip around him.
His pleasure sounds are always like music to my ears. And I always want to hear more.
I dive my hand inside the soaked material and palm him heavily. So heavily that his groans become so deep and raspy and his forehead presses on mine so intensely he seems like loosing control.
I push his boxers down and he quickly takes them off throwing them next to the rest of our clothes.
I lift my back lightly and undo my bra while his fingers play with my black panties..
I lift my hips up and he pulls them down my legs, taking them off completely.
I throw both of the soaked pieces of clothing next to the others.
And I return my attention to him.
He is smirking proudly at me, his eyes fixed on my naked figure.
I exhale deeply as I observe the drops of water running down his torso. From his neck to his collar bones, from his broad chest down his abs and finally on his vline.
I follow my urges and take the side of his neck in my right palm, forcing his lips on mine. He moves his whole body towards me, making sure to erase any distance between us. His chest presses against mine so powerfully and I'm loving it. I grip on his shoulder as I feel his boner getting in contact with my area, getting aroused on a real high degree. I lay back down on his hoodie and he follows above me.
He rests his left forearm on the sand, next to my head while his other hand grabs my knee and wraps my leg around his small waist. I spread my other one widely to make more space for him.
He lowers his body, letting his hips rest on mine and his face comes extremely close to mine, making me lose my breath.
I'll never get used to these huge expressive eyes.
His breath gets shaky before he speaks against my parted lips. "Can I?" I chuckle.
"Yes please" I breathe out still smiling up at him. He smiles sweetly at me before taking my lips with his once more, moving them in sync.
He is now perfectly lined up to my entrance and I close my eyes to focus on the feeling..
His breath gets heavy as he penetrates slowly into me and I place one hand on his waist and one one flat on his back trying not to grip on his skin too hard.
I feel his warm palm on my lower back, lifting my hips up a bit. And he is now fully in.
"Move.."
I say and he dives deeper. His legs open a bit more and his hips start rolling slowly against my body.
A shaky breath leaves my lips as he keeps on moving inside me so sensually, making sure that I feel every inch of him.
I roll my hips along with his and he groans lowly before he bites down on my shoulder making me feel such a pleasurable pain coming from his teeth.
He lifts my legs higher and spreads them more, finding the best angle for him to pick up his pace.
His thrusts get quicker and his groans louder and my vision blurry as he found my spot. My back arches and I moan in to his ear as his face is buried on the side of my neck..
My fingers run through his hair and he lifts his head to look at me.
He thrusts deep and my head falls back as I feel I'm close. He leans in and his lips lock intensely with mine in a messy kiss interrupted by our heavy pants. He chuckles.
"You feel so good I cant hold back"
He smiles down at me but with his next thrust his expression changes. A loud groan of intense pleasure leaves his mouth and I cant help but come before he pulls out, coming on my tummy

"Oh...god.."