Prologue: The Discovery

Date - December 2, 1943

Location - Czechoslovakian Mountain Range, Atlas

Time - 1300 Hours

POV - Josef Yetlovich, Commissar of the Atleaian Home Guard Force

I was guarding the entry of the mine and freezing my ass off since it was the middle of winter in the Czechoslovakian Mountain Range. A soldier runs out of the mine with a bag "Comrade Yetlovich! the miners fond something that you need to see!" He gave me the bag. "What's in it?" "Open it." I opened the bag and poured its contents in my hand. A blue crystal fell into my opened pam. "What is it, sir?" the man asked. "No clue, book me a plane to Moscow." "Yes, sir!" he ran to the connections shack. 'Moscow would be interested in this.'

Date - December 2, 1943

Location - General Secretary's Study-Moscow, Atlas

Time - 1330 Hours

POV - Katyusha Vasiliev, General Secretary of Atlas

I was napping on my couch in my personal quarters when a knock on the door awoke me. "Go away," I said sleepily. The knocking came again, this time louder, "I said go away." I said again but louder, then Agan, the Knocking this time I was fully awake. "Who dares interrupt my dreams!?" I barked "General Secretary, Commissar Josef Yetlovich of the Atleaian Home Guard Force wishes to speak to you." One of my guards said. "...Why does he want to see me?" I asked bitterly. "One of the miners under his watch found something strange." the guard said. "Sead him in," I replied. Commissar Vasiliev walked in with a small bag in hand. "This better be worth waking me up or else." I said angerly, "It is General Secretary, look in the bag" He handed me the bag and told me to open it and reach inside. I did and poured out a blue crystal that felt wet and yet it was dry. "What is this?" I asked no one in particular. "We do not know, General Secretary," I walked to my decked and sat down, "What are you doing?" Josif asked, "Writing a letter to someone, your excused." I replied. He walked out and he closed the door. Looking at the circle I wanted to see how strong it was. It snapped as soon as pressure was put upon it. "Interesting," I said to myself.

Date - December 5, 1943

Location - Chancellors Office-Berlin, Vale

Time - 1200 Hours

POV - Hans Friedrich, Chancellor of Vale

I was doing some paperwork when one of my guards entered my camber with a letter in hand. "A message from Moscow, sir." He put the letter on my desk "Thank you, head back to your post," he saluted and left. Opening the letter I saw that it was from Katyusha, "From Katyusha eh? What does she want?" I said to myself and opened the letter.

Dear Hans Friedrich,

One of the miners in the Czechoslovakian Mountain Range Mine 2-B frowned something of witch Intrigue's me. I call it "Dust" because of how easy it is to break. It has a sea blue color and it feels wet, but yet it is dry. It is notable that Mine 2-B was where we found Uranium, It might be a product of Uranium. I have arranged a plane to pick you up at 13:30 on December 5th at your personal Runway. After Their, a car will pick you up and take you to Moscow, See you soon.

Love, Katyusha Vasiliev

I dropped the letter and put on my Trench coat and Ushanka. "Marget, I need a car," I told my secretary. "Yes, sir. Where do you need to go." "My personal runway," I said as I walked into the cold waiting for my car.

Date - December 5, 1943

Location - Chancellor's Personal Runway-Berlin, Vale

Time-1330 Hours

POV - Hans Friedrich, Chancellor of Vale

The Atleaian C-47 was already on the runway when I arrived. Stepping out of my car I was greeted by an Atlantan soldier who escorted me to the plane. Sitting down I peppered myself for the hour-long flight to Moscow. The plane lifted up into the air as I saw my country from the air, then the sea. I was tired so I decided to have a nap.

Date - December 5, 1943

Location - General Secretary's Study-Moscow, Altas

Time-1450 Hours

POV - Katyusha Vasiliev, General Secretary of Altas

I was in my study when someone knocked on my door "Come in." I answered. The door opened and footsteps followed. "You wanted to talk to me?" said a voice "Ah, Hans, Yes about the 'Dust'" I said. "Is this it?" Hans asked pointing at the (Now broken) Dust fragment. "Looks nice," He said looking at the gemstone. "But you're more beautiful." I blushed at his statement. It was known that me and Hans wherein a relationship. "But in seriousness what do you think about the Dust?" Hans looked at the Dust fragment and shook his head. "I don't know, Have you found any other fragments of Dust yet?" "No, but we have been looking for more." We walked out to the gardens of the Kremlin, which had a nice view of Moscow. We were flanked by our guards (Who were talking with each over) Hans kissed my check and said: "I love you." "I love you too," I replied. All of a sudden the planet began to shake. "Earthquake! Heads Down!!" someone shouted. Then the most unholy sound pierced my eardrums, covering my ears didn't stop the nose. soon the earth stops shaking and the nose stop. "What the hell?"