Chapter 2: We ain't Home

Date - December 5

Location - City of Vale, Remnant

Time - 2:30 PM

POV - None

The citizens of the city wherein full-on panic mode as they had no idea what happened. The police tried to calm the people down. Team RWBY was one of those though who kept their cool. "Professor Ozpin! what happened." Asked Ruby Rose. "I don't know," he answered. "we know that an earthquake of huge magnitude hit us." Yang wasn't paying much attention as she was looking out into the sea and saw a strange looking ship out in the bay.

(This is what Yang saw.)

"Hey, guys, what type of ship is that?" Yang asked as her team looked out into the bay to see the strange ship

"Hey, guys, what type of ship is that?" Yang asked as her team looked out into the bay to see the strange ship. "Humm, Team RWBY, you and Team JNPR to make contact with the ship. "Yes, Sir!" Team RWBY said in unison and ran out of Opzin's office. "I do hope they're friendly."

Date - December 5, 1943

Location - USS Fletcher (DD-445)-Wurzburg Bay, Vale

Time - 1435 Hours

POV - James Reed, AA Gunner on USS Fletcher

My vision returned from black for me to had my face down on the deck. I got up from the floor and looked to my friend Luke and helped him up. "What the hell happened?" I asked him "No fucking clue." he answered. Then the intercom cried "All Hands! Battlestations!" In hast, we grabbed our helmets and got on our Bofors 40mm AA gun. I saw the First Mate came running down the walkway "Hey, What's going on?" I asked him. "The Bismark disappeared," he answered. We were training with the Kriegsmarine, manly with the battleship Bismark, doing war games. "What do you mean 'The Bismark Disappeared'?" My friend asked, "It means that the Battleship Bismark of the Famed Kriegsmarine disappeared of the fucking radar!" The First Mate yelled at my friend. "Oh, shit that's bad."

Date - December 5, 1943

Location - Chancellors Office-Berlin, Vale

Time - 1430 Hours

POV - Hans Friedrich, Chancellor of Vale

I woke up with a headake. holding my head I tried to remember what happened. I opened my eyes to find myself in my office. Wait, I was in Atlas. What is going on here!

Nock, Nock, Nock

"Come in," I answered. An SS Officer walked in. "Herr Chancellor, something happened," he said simply. "Is this about the earthquake?" I asked. "Yes and No, Yes because the earthquake did some damage to the harbor and you and your guards teleported here from Atlas, and no because an observation post on the cost saw an unidentified flying object." I raised my brow "What do you mean 'Unidentified flying object'?" "I can not describe it. But it's heading towards us." "Send a message to the Luftwaffe, tell them to intercept the UFO and bring it to Berlin with the occupants, ALIVE." 'YES SIR" the SS Officer said. "This day is getting weirder and weirder..."

Date - December 5, 1943

Location-Luftwaffe Airbase - Vale Countryside

Time - 1440 Hours

POV-Friedrich Weber, Messerschmitt BF-109E-4 Pilot

I walked to my Aircraft with my commander, "Don't shoot unless they shoot you first, got that?" he explained. "Yes, Sir!" I replied. Climbing into my plane, the ground crew gave the thumbs up. My plane round onto the runway and I speed up and soon I was airborne.

About 3 minutes later I saw a strange aircraft flying towards the airfield.

(This is what he saw)

"What the?" I said as I saw the thing move across the sky, I head towards it and I and the pilot locked eyes

"What the?" I said as I saw the thing move across the sky, I head towards it and I and the pilot locked eyes. His face showed confusion just as my own face. The pilot messed with something then my radio came to life "Who is this?" asked the pilot. "This is Friedrich Weber of the Luftwaffe! You are in restricted Airspace. Follow me and don't do anything funny." the pilot complied and followed me. "What type of Aircraft are you? You don't look like anything I've ever seen." "My aircraft is called the Messerschmitt BF-109E-4," I stated, "Messerschmitt being the maker and E-4 being the model, the 4th of E-class 109's." I finished. "Interesting." the pilot said.

Minutes later we saw the airfield and I prepared to land. "I'll land first then you. Understand?" I asked "Wilco." he replied. My landing gears touched the concrete runway, the 109 came to a complete stop and I the thing land. The two jet engines the thing turned and 90 degrees and it slowly came to the grand. Airbase personnel came out with FG42's and took positions around the thing. the door opened and a man in military-like uniform came out. He looked around the place. "Greetings," he said.

Date - December 5

Location - Unkown Airbase, Vale

Time - 2:50

POV - James Ironwood, General of the Atleaian Military

As the Bullhead landed I heard shouting from outside.

"MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!"

"TAKE COVER!"

"GET READY!"

The side door opened and I stepped out. In front of me where men in blue uniforms holding a strange weapon. "Greeting," I said to them. A man who looked like an officer walked up to me and held out his hand. "My name is Wolfgang Koch, an officer in the Valerian Luftwaffe. And you are?" Officer Koch asked me. How did this man not know who I was? "I'm General James Ironwood of the Atleaian Military." Wolfgang looked at me like I was an idiot. "Atlas doesn't have a General by the name of 'James Ironwood' If anything you look more like a general from Mistral." I felt insulted. "MISTRAL? MISTRAL!? THAT COUNTR DOSEN'T EVEN HAVE A MILITARY!!" I yelled at him. "Mistral...Doesn't...Have... A..." Then he started laughing at me. Soon Wolfgang composed himself. "To my knowledge, Mistral has one of the largest militaries of the four countries." "HOW!!" I asked "There Armed forces combined is 10,620,000 men strong," It soon became clear that there weren't on there world anymore or we went on ours. "No matter, You have a meeting with Herr Chancellor."