Second Time

"What's the matter?" Jesse asked, face flushed, pants tighter than usual.
I bit my lip, noting this fact. I blushed and turned around. "We can't do this."
"Why not? All we're doing is kissing."
"Yeah. But one thing leads to another and the next thing you know, I'm a pregnant fifteen year old girl with your baby!" I turned around in time to see Jesse's eyebrows go up.
He licked his lips and chuckled. "Becky, I wouldn't do that to you. For multiple reasons."
"Name some." I crossed my arms, buying time. I really didn't know what to do. Maybe by listening to his reasons, I'll calm down. Maybe he will, too... not that I want him to... agh! Stop!! I caught myself from thinking what I was about to think, and listened to Jesse.
He looked at me, waiting for an answer.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?"
Jesse smirked a little, "I wouldn't do that to you, cause, A: I respect you and your opinions and beliefs. And 2: your parents would kill me!" He laughed a little.
And two? I smiled as I shrugged. "You and me both. They'd probably disown me..." I fiddled with my necklace. The same necklace Jesse had held when I discovered his name.
"Who gave you that necklace?"
"My sister. Connie. She gave it to me for my birthday."
"When's your birthday?"
"September 28."
"Oh. So you had just turned fifteen literally before school started."
"Um.... no. A few weeks after school started."
"Oh....What day is today?" Jesse put his hand on the closet door, next to my head. Whether he meant to or not, I do not know.
"Sexy..." I whispered, not fully aware of that fact until much later.
He smirked and thought for a moment. "It's... Monday, isn't it?"
"Yeah..." I breathed out.
The tall (almost six feet, compared to me reaching almost 5'4) 17 year old scratched his head with his free hand—the left one. He looked me straight in the eye.
I looked at him, too, blushing like crazy, bitting my lip like crazy, my breath quickening as my heart started to race.
We were kissing once again, his left arm around my waist, and my arms around his neck. The kissing got harder and harder, as we were repeating the previous events.
Getting hurled back into reality was really becoming a thing for me, as it kept happening. I blushed (not that anyone could tell) and pushed Jesse away, well aware my panties were very wet. Scratch that; they were pretty much soaked. "L-l-l-Let's st-st-st-st-" I stammered and looked up at Jesse smiling at me, pulling me in with his eyes. "Wow, you're sexy." My eyes got big and wide as my hand flew to my mouth. Why? Why am I so stupid? Why?!
Jesse smirked and told me, "I guess I should get going. Told my ma and pop I had gone for a walk. Longest walk ever. See ya tomorrow, Becks." And with that he climbed out the window and left.
I let out the breath I was unintentionally holding, as I slid to the floor. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, trying to rub the memory of Jesse's pants even tighter on him out of my retinas. Unfortunately (more like fortunately) it was burned on them. I closed my eyes, blew out a happy breath, and smiled. This could be the start of something grand.....