White Night

Summer POV

"Hey guys, do you know anything about the leader of team BLOD?" I asked, "No not really, why do you ask?" Raven asked, "Well I'm just a bit worried about him that's all. I mean he hasn't been coming to class and I heard a rumor about his team." I said, "What sort of rumor?" She asked, "That they were killed by some sort of humanoid grimm." I said, "That is weird. Think its true about the grimm?" She asked, "I hope none of it's true, also what are they doing?" I asked, "I don't know, probably some kind of dick measuring contest." She said, "Really Raven you always take it too far!" I said, "I don't think I like what your insinuating." She said, "Well I'm gonna go see if Glynda knows anything." I said as I walked away.

I was walking to Glynda's room when I heard yelling, "YOU USELESS, PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE INSTEAD OF THE OTHERS!" A woman yelled angrily, suddenly I heard several loud bangs from inside. I opened the door and saw a blonde woman beating someone. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" I yelled, "Who the hell are you?" The woman asked, "I'm Summer Rose and I'm ending this now!" I said as I entered the room, I saw a boy about my age bleeding on the floor. I helped him up, "Are you ok?" I asked, "Aw that's cute, you actually think you can help him. Don't bother honey it's all his fault team BLOD is dead he deserves this." She said, "Who are you?" I asked angrily, "I'm Lucinda Blake, I'm a second year and the leader of team LACE." She said, "Well Lucinda, you've just made an enemy of team STQR and we will have blood for what you've done here!" I said as I walked the boy to the nurse.

(y/n) POV 

"Thanks, but she's right I deserved it." I said, "No you didn't she was just taking advantage of you." Summer said, "No she was just venting a bit. Deep down she's still the Lucinda I love." I said, "So she's you girlfriend then?" She asked, "Yeah, you've probably heard of the team of second years who died a few months ago." I said, "Yeah there's a rumor that they were killed by a humanoid grimm." She said, I laughed a bit, "That thing might have looked like a grimm, but she was a monster plain and simple." I said grimly.

Flashback several months ago (y/n) POV

"Ok guys let's not make Ozpin regret giving us this mission!" Diana said, "I don't know, I'm getting a bad vibe from this place Dee." Olivia said nervously, "Olivia stop worrying about this! Ozpin sent us on this mission since were better than the best of the best." Lexi said confidently, "It's not me I'm worried about, (y/n) how are you feeling?" Olivia asked, "I'm ok for now, if I feel like I'm about to loose control I'll let you know." I said, "Well then let's go!" Diana said confidently.

"Hey Dee, why did you want me to be the new team leader? I know I cant even hope to be half the leader Blair was." I said, "Simple because I saw greatness in you, plus I heard about your mom and I felt bad for you ya know." Diana said, "Oh so that's it." I said sadly, "Hey don't be like that, remember you can always count on your big sis to help you out." She said as she ruffled my hair.

We were walking for a few hours when we entered somewhere called the realm of darkness. In a matter of seconds we were swarmed by the worst grimm imaginable, some Goliaths, a few Nevermores, some King Taijitu, and about a dozen or so Leviathans. We were able to kill them fairly easily, but I wish we hadn't. "Well that was easy." Olivia said, suddenly fell over into a bloody pool, "So this is the best that fool can send to entertain me?" A woman said, "YOU BIT..." Lexi yelled, but soon her head was on the ground, "D...Dee we need to go! I'm going to loose control!" I said, "(y/n) I don't think she'll let either one of us go, I want you to use you semblance." Diana said, suddenly she was cut in half and I blacked out.

End flashback Summer POV

"And that's my story." (y/n) said softly.