A Rose By Any Other Name

Raven POV

"Hugh babysitting is easier than I thought." I said, "RAVEN GET OFF US!" Qrow and Tai yelled, "Nope not until Summer comes home, then its straight to bed for the both of you." I said, "GOD YOUR THE WORST BABYSITTER EVER SIS!" Qrow yelled, "Oh shut up or I'll call that girl you've been flirting with." I threatened, "NO NO NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!" He yelled, "Dude whats so bad about that?" Tai asked, "The Bromandments clearly states and I quote, Thou shall NOT call a chick but three days after the hook up." Qrow said, "Right whelp I feel like I need to take a shower now." I said, suddenly Summer came into the room, "Hey how was the date?" I asked, "I...I don't wanna talk about it." Summer said as she crawled into her bed. 

"Hey Summer how are you feeling?" I asked, "Rae can I talk to you about something just between us?" Summer asked, "Yeah sure." I said as I followed Summer out of the room.

Summer and I went to the academies balcony to talk. Summer told me about what had happened to her last night, "WHERE IS HE I'LL KILL HIM!" I yelled, "Raven no." Summer said, "WHY HE HURT YOU DIDN'T HE?!" I yelled, "No he didn't I'm just confused and a bit scared that's all." She said, "Why are you scared?" I asked, "Lucinda Blake, (y/n)'s ex, if he doesn't remember anything from the past few months that means he wont remember breaking up with her." She said, "I see, whelp we'll just have to deal with her once and for all." I said calmly.

Summer POV

I went to visit (y/n) in his room at the nurse's office. "Miss Rose classes will be starting soon, I suggest you get to your first class." The nurse said, "Yes ma'am I'll go." I said as I left.

"You ready to do this Summer?" Raven asked, "Let's get this over with." I said as we entered combat class.

"LUCINDA BLAKE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!" I yelled, "Fine I've been meaning to pay you back for stealing my pathetic excuse of a boyfriend." Lucinda said, we each got our gear ready and entered the arena.

"You better be prepared little girl." Lucinda said as she readied her lance.

" Lucinda said as she readied her lance

I smirked and drew Twilight Rose.

"BEGIN!" The teacher yelled, I ran at her and switched Twilight Rose to its arm blade mode and slashed at her head, "Nice try, but your gonna have to do better than that

"BEGIN!" The teacher yelled, I ran at her and switched Twilight Rose to its arm blade mode and slashed at her head, "Nice try, but your gonna have to do better than that." She said as she kicked me in the stomach, "Fine no more playing around then!" I said as I switched my weapon into its scythe mode. "Aw that's cute you think that making your weapon bigger will actually help you." She said, "SUMMER! NO MERCY!" Raven yelled, I smirked and began to run at her and activated my semblance. My body dissolved into white rose petals and my speed drastically increased. I tackled her and knocked her out of the arena. "And the winner is Summer Rose!" The teacher said, "Yeah how bout no." Lucinda said, I looked over and saw her standing on the pole of her lance which she had stabbed into the side of the arena. "Good I was hoping you weren't gonna be that easy." I said, "Then again it is you were talking about." I said snidely, 'YES, totally got my Raven impression down!' I thought, "Good point, good point, counter point." She said as she transformed her lance into a tri-bow and fired six arrows at me, "You loose Ha." She said as my aura drained into the red zone.

"Summer you did great out there." Tai said, "DON'T PATRONIZE HER TAI!" Raven yelled, "Raven's right Tai, she could have done far better." Qrow said, "Well I'm sorry for trying to be a good friend!" Tai said, "Thanks you guys, I guess I'm just not quite used to my new weapon just yet." I said softly.